MAC "Bring Back" Collection?

OctoberViolet

Say what?! There was a Judy Blue eyeshadow? My name is Judy and my nn is Bleu. How awesome! I would buy it just for the name alone. LOL/
I do hope this MAC Bring Back collection happens & soon. I'm excited to see what old products I've missed out on that I can finally buy & appreciate.

Wow, I guess I should see how many samples I can make of Subtle pigment! I've got almost half a jar sitting around... =X

If this collection does indeed see the light of day, it should be bigger and better than the Originals. There are just too many that need to be brought back! Off the top of my head, I will squeal long and loud for joy if these came back, simply because it's been so ^&*@$!! hard to get my hands on these:

De Menthe e/s!!!!
Elite e/s
Coco Beach p/m (finally got a small sample but would love a jar!)
Judy Blue e/s (maybe it's not that great but with it's VIP status, this would be the collection to let the masses see what it's all about)
Goldbit e/s
Metalrock msf
Pleasureflush msf
Glissade msf (reformulated tho; I had the original and swapped it away b/c of the fallout. Gorgeous colour tho!)
Goddess blush
Wolf pearlglide liner - I have but I so need a back up!
Mystery kohl power - again, need a back up!

Items that I love and I think others would really enjoy:

Guacamole e/s
Sunplosion e/s
Oceanique e/s (the duochrome on this pale yellow-green makes this e/s so complex)
Violet Underground eye kohl
Jasmine e/s
Sunpepper p/m
Entwined l/s (a neutral, but a gorgeous one that didn't get enough credit, IMO)
Graphic Brown f/l (a merge of the two brown f/l's from S3C3)
Lovemate l/s
Desirous blush
Gitane l/g

Aaaaand I can go on if I dig through the archives of collections. So many gorgeous items previously released!

cno64

Bobbi Brown recently let customers vote, on Facebook, for the lip color they'd like to see brought back.
Hope MAC takes the cue!

BlahWah

Yeah, it was released at an exclusive party and getting your hands on that is like trying to hunt down Metalrock msf - but harder! eBay prices for this elusive shade were pretty darn high. Here's an old thread about it. Unfortunately I think any swatches that were posted years ago have been lost. It was a medium denim blue that, iirc, looked smokey colourful and cool without being in your face or loud.

Actually, I found a picture! It's on Temptalia's site here. Not the best but you get the idea.

Here's also another forum discussing rare/coveted items. Judy Blue's a hot one, along with Haze and Pretty Twisted. I don't recall any pics of those so I can't say I want them but there's gotta be something to them or else so many wouldn't have them on their list right?

A few others that I love and aren't around anymore are Brill and Melody. I'd also like to see Mystical Mist and/or Blue Absinthe from the Ornamentalism collection - the first one I skipped entirely!

Okay I better stop adding things - unless they end up re-releasing some oldies over several collections... =D

SweetJoy

If the products MAC chooses to repromote are from long long ago, it would be cool if they were repromoted in their original packaging. Like the twisty top eyeshadows!

martiangurll

I would love another Yoga Mode BP
Lavender Whip, Blooming Lovely, High Top, Fashion Mews, and Go For It lippies (the purple ones)
Bang On Blue? lipstick the blue one!
Queen's Sin of course, to see what the fuss was
Fire Spot eyeshadow
Otherworldly, Rollickin, Nice Vice, and Girl Friendly PP
Candy yum yum

Mac-Guy

Lavender Whip, Blooming Lovely, High Top, Fashion Mews, and Go For It lippies (the purple ones)
Fire Spot eyeshadow
Candy yum yum

Yesssssss!

addisonknights

i would love it if a collection from the past would come back again in its original packaging! like hello kitty kouture, or heatherette or something like that:)

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
eyelove.gif

Fire Spot eyeshadow
Candy yum yum

aradhana

seems like they've been bringing back a bunch of stuff, though not part of a specific collection....

CLO89

I would LOVE for them to bring back Candy Yum Yum! I know it's really recent, but I am so sad I snoozed on this one!! Total regret :( I am pretty new to the MAC collecting world, so I am also excited to see what treasures I missed out on from the past! :)

shontay07108

I know it was only a couple of years ago, but please bring back Flurry of Fun lipglass. It's so perfect to put on top of a matte or satin lipstick to give it the perfect shimmery effect. I need a backup!

cno64

i would love it if a collection from the past would come back again in its original packaging! like hello kitty kouture, or heatherette or something like that:)
I hadn't even considered the possibility of original special packaging being brought back, but it would be wonderful if that happened.
That said, I have recently given up MAC. Yes, you read that correctly. If this "bring back" collection does materialize, it will be a *severe* test of my resolve.