MAC By Request discussion

HoneyMilk

Mac would have to be stupid not to release at least 4 of the lipsticks... they are obviously very loved!!!

My eyeshadow pick isn't going to make it (solar white) Oh well!

Mac-Guy

Mac would have to be stupid not to release at least 4 of the lipsticks... they are obviously very loved!!!

My eyeshadow pick isn't going to make it (solar white) Oh well!

Lol. I don't think the data is anymore representative. It's well possible that Solar White is (technically) among the top 3 if you'd have the chance to look at data that would show a one-vote-per-day (though obviously, this is not possible anymore).

But I agree, it would be nice to see all of them released.

NessaMBaby

Hi everyone I've been a lurker here for years and have been voting like crazy. I'm hoping for rocker moxie and cyy but I think I'm sticking to voting cyy because you guys have the other two covered. For the shadows I've been voting jete and moth brown. For gloss I want 2N but that one looks like its out the race. I also want to say I understand both sides of the argument. I really wanted 2N which was in second when I started voting and now its 4th. At first I started only voting once a day but once I realized people were voting multiple times I started doing the same. I realized in order to get the colors I want I have to put in work so that's what I'm going to do till the end Lol
omg,I've been voting for 2n and CYY too,I was only voting once a day,but I will put in more effort and do multiple votes now everyone's doing it. I'll still vote for 2n,I'm sure we can get it to the top 3 at least.

NessaMBaby

Stating a fact...that cheating the votes is selfish is just that, stating a fact. And yeah, some of the people are getting pretty hostile, like Anitacska. Sorry but you can't brag about doing bad things and expect nobody to make any comments about it. And if MAC's website allowed people to do it, everybody would be able to, not just a few. For most, you can vote once and then it tells you you can't vote anymore. But there are ways to cheat at absolutely everything...it just doesn't mean you should. Guess I should go back to lurking like I did the first few years I read this site...people are way too angry and wanna start imaginary fights over people's opinions.
Noo... Don't go. Like they say if you can't beat them join them,try to vote using Internet Explorer on your house computer(not,iPad,iPhone or laptop) I don't think it works for those,and after each time your done,keep refreshing" your page,and you can't vote on. I enjoy your company on here,don't go back to lurking.

Anitacska

I'm on the brink of giving up. I spent over half an hour trying to catch Moxie up with CYY, left the computer for half an hour and CYY has overtaken it again... *sigh* Oh well, at least Rocker is still no. 2.

Mac-Guy

I'm on the brink of giving up. I spent over half an hour trying to catch Moxie up with CYY, left the computer for half an hour and CYY has overtaken it again... *sigh* Oh well, at least Rocker is still no. 2.

I can't help but quote Johann Wolfgang Goethe's poem The Sorcerer's Apprentice:

From the spirits that I called,
Sir, deliver me!
Back now, broom,
into the closet!
Be thou as thou
wert before!
Until I, the real master
call thee forth to serve once more!

pemily

The fact that ppl are pooped from voting on makeup really shows the pull this freaken brand has! Lol

singer82

Yay for 3N! lol I've been being good and now only vote twice a day. But I'm glad my two votes have been helping 3N

Latest posts