MAC By Request discussion

amynicolaox

I'd love 3N and Moxie in the top 3 - don't really care about the other lipsticks, but I know y'all love Rocker, so I'm down with that too, I say we take CYY down (don't burn me at the stake but I think Moxie is a more universally flattering matte hot pink)!

For eyeshadows as long as Moth Brown & Jete make it I'm good to go (I think those two would look great together), Heavenly Bliss would be nice, but I don't need any more shadows really! Lipgloss I'm not too bothered either, I thought Flash of Flesh and Bait were pretty, but I'm not a huge gloss girl!

sss215

You know what would have mademac by request better, if whole collections came back? I would vote for ,barbie loves Mac, Diana Ross, Madame B, Neo Sci Fi,

Mac-Guy

You know what would have mademac by request better, if whole collections came back? I would vote for ,barbie loves Mac, Diana Ross, Madame B, Neo Sci Fi,

Yessss! I'm on my last BU of my Smooth Harmony b/p. Best bronzer for pale beauties during the winter time. When they repromoted it in later collections, it was a completely different color though (ugly orange-brown).

Anitacska

Well Moxie has shot up to 2nd place. Time to get Rocker back in the top 3 again.
At this rate anything can happen by Friday. I was voting for Rocker for an hour last night and it had 2,500 more votes than Moxie, plus 3N had about 1,000 more than Rocker. So Moxie somehow gained 3,500+ votes overnight. Crazy. EDIT: I've just checked and Moxie is in first place with 54,000 votes, so it actually gained nearly 10,000 overnight! :shock:

Eleentje

EDIT: I've just checked and Moxie is in first place with 54,000 votes, so it actually gained nearly 10,000 overnight!
icon_eek.gif
WOW! Obviously there are plenty of people who want it back (or someone has devoted the whole saturday to clicking), and this makes me a happy bunny. We still have a bit less than a week to go, so anything can change by then.
I can care less about CYY as well, but it does have a massive fan base, so I am 100% sure it will be in the top 3 in the end.

ROlean

I'm glad to see Moxie back on top, but it definitely seems suspicious. I wonder if people are using macros to spam votes.

ROlean

I'd love 3N and Moxie in the top 3 - don't really care about the other lipsticks, but I know y'all love Rocker, so I'm down with that too, I say we take CYY down (don't burn me at the stake but I think Moxie is a more universally flattering matte hot pink)!

For eyeshadows as long as Moth Brown & Jete make it I'm good to go (I think those two would look great together), Heavenly Bliss would be nice, but I don't need any more shadows really! Lipgloss I'm not too bothered either, I thought Flash of Flesh and Bait were pretty, but I'm not a huge gloss girl!

iagree.gif
Of all the upcoming collections, those are the products I'm most excited for.

martiangurll

How much more time until the polls close?

Now I know the secret, I am going to be evil and cast as many votes as I can for Solar White, Shitaki and Rocker.
girl_devil.gif

Anitacska

They close some time on Friday. Tbh, I wouldn't waste any time on Shitaki, it will not catch up now. Noone can cast 50,000 votes by then. ;) Instead give your votes for Rocker.

How much more time until the polls close?

Now I know the secret, I am going to be evil and cast as many votes as I can for Solar White, Shitaki and Rocker.
girl_devil.gif

martiangurll

I can't cast 50, 000 votes by Friday, but I can cast a lot. I am swinging between the votes b/w Rocker and Shitaki while I keep refreshing and voting for Jete and Solar White. And I vote for Coc and FoF each time too.

And, I am comfortable with my evilness. I am chaotic neutral by choice actually.