MAC By Request discussion

Anitacska

I think you must have got mixed up because Rocker overtook 3N yesterday (I know since I was voting for ages and casting 2,000+ votes) and has been in 3rd place since, so 3N was not in front of Rocker this morning. ;)

iheartmakeup412

I wish voting ended today. All my top colors are in the top 3 for the lipsticks and shadows. I don't really care what happens with the glosses.

Anitacska

I wish voting ended today. All my top colors are in the top 3 for the lipsticks and shadows. I don't really care what happens with the glosses.
Oh yes, it would be perfect! I want the 3 glosses in the lead, Guacamole and maybe Moth Brown, and Moxie and Rocker. Don't care whether CYY or 3N make the top 3 personally.

Shellcat

I think I am all voted out. LOL...

I like the voting idea, and the multiple votes do not bother me. BUT, I personally think three weeks of it is waaaaay too long for this voting contest.
icon_eek.gif

Alisha1

I like the voting idea, and the multiple votes do not bother me. BUT, I personally think three weeks of it is waaaaay too long for this voting contest.
icon_eek.gif

I think it keeps the voting interesting lol though I got bored of it the second day after I figured out how to vote multiple times!

Shellcat

Exactly. It was fun for a while...now I am just ready to see the results.

Also wish they would do a part two and make it a complete "By Request" collection and let us vote for discontinued MSF, blushes, and maybe paint pots? But only a week of voting, not three.

I think it keeps the voting interesting lol though I got bored of it the second day after I figured out how to vote multiple times!

OctoberViolet

Same here Shellcat! I voted today & that is it for me. I am still crossing my fingers for Moxie, Rocker, Jete and CoC, but at this point, let the best (most popular) items win.

icon_eek.gif

Shellcat

Yep, I will watch the last minute madness but my clicker finger is worn the %*$# out! LOL!

As long as Jete gets in I will be a happy girl.

Shellcat

I am sure I will be stalking the votes on the 30th. I hope Jete keeps the votes coming in.

It is GORGEOUS.

Looks smooth as butta with that VP finish. It makes me glow just looking at T's swatch. I think I am in love with Jete, and we haven't even met, yet...

lolz.gif

I just voted for Jete.

singer82

Team Jete baby! Wheeehoooo!
Man, Guac really climbed up didnt it! That is so awsome.

0riginally Posted by Mac-Guy

th_worship.gif

martiangurll

Is guacamole really the awesomeness? I am hoping for Jete and Solar White to win, but maybe SW is dupeable? I voted muchness yesterday but that honestly got old after about 10 minutes. And, ultimately, I don't think the outcome is likely to be affected. Ho hum.

We all know Candy Yum Yum and some tame, neutral colors will ultimately take the show.

Piarpreet

I think im not gonna vote any more cos i wanna let democracy (and hacking) do its job. Whatever the outcome is.

martiangurll

I think im not gonna vote any more cos i wanna let democracy (and hacking) do its job. Whatever the outcome is.

I am feeling that way too. Except if I can figure out how to do multiple votes, it isn't really taking professional hacking skills. More like do I really care how is this going to come out versus do I really want to spend the time and effort swinging the vote? (sadly, this is often how I feel about political elections as well) dum de dum dumm

Mac-Guy

I am feeling that way too. Except if I can figure out how to do multiple votes, it isn't really taking professional hacking skills. More like do I really care how is this going to come out versus do I really want to spend the time and effort swinging the vote? (sadly, this is often how I feel about political elections as well) dum de dum dumm

Exactly. *Yawn*

Anitacska

2 more days to go. Glad to see Moxie and Rocker are still in the top 3. I guess the CYY fans won't let that one drop. I've stopped voting for the lipglasses and eyeshadows, all my favourites are winning, so fingers crossed it'll stay like that.