MAC By Request discussion

Richelle83

I can't cast 50, 000 votes by Friday, but I can cast a lot. I am swinging between the votes b/w Rocker and Shitaki while I keep refreshing and voting for Jete and Solar White. And I vote for Coc and FoF each time too.

And, I am comfortable with my evilness. I am chaotic neutral by choice actually.

iagree.gif

Babylard

I somehow think that MAC is going to decide who the winners are anyway lol... It'll be interesting to see what the collection will consist of... The people who vote 2932938 times a day just want it more I guess. If MAC was going to be serious about making the votes fair, there would have been some sort of sign up form that sets a one per day vote per identity that links to an active e-mail. Most people will not go into the trouble of making mass e-mails and mass voting accounts. Of course, they would need to pay for a server to hold these accounts and programmers to monitor/make it. FB voting is just a wonderfully cheap and effective way to increase hype and sales. Oh MAC, I see what you did there.

ElyshaR

Hi everyone,
I just tried to go vote on facebook and I was logged in, and when I went to the voting page the mac website appears in the frame on facebook? Ive tried it in IE and Firefox and I've also tried voting logged out, but it keeps popping up with the mac website instead of the voting app, has anyone else had this issue?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hi everyone,
I just tried to go vote on facebook and I was logged in, and when I went to the voting page the mac website appears in the frame on facebook? Ive tried it in IE and Firefox and I've also tried voting logged out, but it keeps popping up with the mac website instead of the voting app, has anyone else had this issue?

I just tried it on Safari and it works. Maybe try emptying your cache and trying again?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Lol. Looking at the results, I remembered that first day I voted, saying that Guacamole was dead last among the shadows. Now it's #1... The power of swatches.

duckrodeo

Hi everyone,

Mine is working. I'm using Google Chrome on a MAC.

rockin

Just how many votes per second are being cast for Candy Yum Yum right now??? They are thousands ahead of the rest, and still climbing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Moxie and Rocker to be in the top 3.

Anitacska

Well, Moxie's doing alright too. :) I will work on Rocker a bit later, I did do some damage yesterday, will see how much time I have later. ;)

Just how many votes per second are being cast for Candy Yum Yum right now??? They are thousands ahead of the rest, and still climbing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Moxie and Rocker to be in the top 3.

katred

Specktra Bestie
OK, now I'm getting the screen with the message that it's being updated. I can't help but feel sorry that CYY is pushing so much farther ahead. I was hoping that this collection would be about things that we haven't seen in a while. But I'm sounding like a broken record. The people have spoken and I guess that one is really what was wanted by the public at large.

Anitacska

Hope that doesn't mean they're trying to figure out how to stop multiple votes! By the way, if there's a voting going on like this, surely "updating" the page isn't allowed, I mean they could be fixing the votes by all I know. Okay, it's Mac's own voting, but I smell something fishy going on here....

Richelle83

MAC's website itself is down too. Better be for a good reason!

It's all back[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]now!

xasperadastra

it's a great battle between the lipsticks!! Today I voted for Rocker... I hope it and Moxie will be repromoted ^^ Lpglasses have probably been chosen (flash of flesh, CoC and bait)...

CoolinOlympia

I still think this is ridiculous for MAC to do this to us. Sorry, guys! And, by the way, when I mentioned the whole voting thing to the MUA's at my MAC counter, they had no idea what I was talking about and hadn't even heard of it! So much for a fair game, if people don't even know.

mac_aiken

Well it looks like CYY, 3N and Moxie are the top 3 right now with Rocker being about 7,000 votes down. I guess it's back to scouring Ebay for back ups.

Latest posts