MAC By Request discussion

michelle79

My order shipped!
yahoo.gif

I only ordered CYY but I paid with Paypal so I was a bit worried about it being canceled.

liesierre

Hi hi,

This is my first post in the Spectra community, but I've been a stalker for a while. I just thought I'd throw in my two cents. I have Jete from its initial release, and I wouldn't describe it as peachy. I find that it is a pinkier version of All that Glitters, which is what I would say pulls peachy. :)) I hope this helps!
Oh good! I can do pink. I love pink. and gold...if it pulls that direction

it just looks bad on me when its too peach/orangey

Jenrbelt

Anyone want to PM me if glosses go up before I get home? Should be home by 10 or 10:30. I would love you forever! TIA. :bouquet:

Christy0188

Both Heavenly Bliss and Solar White would have been thrown into my cart in a flash on Monday if they had won votes! I won't have any difficulties passing on Guacamole.
Oh well...Can't complain about saving money for other stuff further down the road lol.
iagree.gif
. Im Not interested in Jete and still debating if i really need Guacamole, the only eyeshadow i want is moth brown. Just like you said if solar white and heavenly bliss had won votes both would have been in my shopping bag. Sad they didn't make it:( maybe is just me but I really don't see anything special about jete eyeshadow (just my opinion) lol!
tong.gif

Lottascarlatta

Are there any swatches online of Moxie and Rocker from a blogger with darker skin tone than Karen? Got all three but I'd like to see what they'd look like.

valkolak

Yay CYY and Moxie will be here Thursday!
pompom.gif

Oh no! After seeing Kelly's swatches I think I need Bait lipglass. I'd been wanting FoF too but I'm still afraid it will look too much like the bronzy gloss from Hey Sailor. That was too brassy on me. And is it just me or does this new CoC look much sheerer than the original? I mean the original isn't opaque but mine seems like it has kind of a dense jelly texture.

I don't know if I should get two moth browns or one MB and an Electroplate.

lustandlipstick

Yay! Both of my orders have shipped and now, the wait begins! Lipglosses go up tonight, right? I'm not planning on getting any because I have so many lipglasses but eh, I don't know. I guess I should check swatches.

Has anyone decided to get any?

maneater

Yay! Both of my orders have shipped and now, the wait begins! Lipglosses go up tonight, right? I'm not planning on getting any because I have so many lipglasses but eh, I don't know. I guess I should check swatches. Has anyone decided to get any?
Im thinking all 3.

Fiberluver

It may work well for them over the short term, but I think over the longer term they're shooting themselves in the foot. I pretty much stopped buying from them because I got tired of all the (very) LE items, the stressing & the need to stalk, and a TON of people on Makeup Alley post to that effect as well.
I agree. I've cut back on LE purchases. At one time I never purchased any LE items, only permanent, because I got tired of purchasing something I fell in love with only to not be able to purchase it again. That lasted until I discovered msfs. Lots of LE collections come and go but I only purchase things that will add a certain oomph to my collection, not because they are the hottest thing going.

KelseeBrianaJai

Yay! Both of my orders have shipped and now, the wait begins! Lipglosses go up tonight, right? I'm not planning on getting any because I have so many lipglasses but eh, I don't know. I guess I should check swatches. Has anyone decided to get any?
Lipglasses from this collection are a total SKIP for me.

jenntoz

I have all 3 of these lipglasses & even though I loved them when I first got them I never ever reach for them, for me its an easy skip!

Latest posts