MAC By Request discussion

lustandlipstick

Ughhhh! I'm STILL getting the "held for moderation" message when I try to quote someone! Is there a way to PM a mod and maybe see what they can do about that?

Maneater - Awesome! I'm super undecided. I feel like such a makeup hoarder but I can't help it.
ohboy.gif

Knope - Cult of Cherry looks amazing!

KelseeBriana - I'm thinking the same thing. The glosses are that unique to make me really want one. I have a million glosses so of course, I have to factor that in. I don't wanna waste money on someone that I really don't need.

cocofiere

I would almost bet on one restock. They did with Bloggers eventually and now still apparently have crap tons left over. I think they did just make more of that one and the batch codes and quality of JW varied when they did that. Maybe they won't do that this time to preserve the hype. I still wonder how many they made. I mean was it the 1,000,000 lipstcks sold in 18 hours day for them or was it more like 200,00? My brain is spinning with questions like that.
IKR! I am most upset that everything from Bloggers was restocked except my fave gloss from the collection, All of My Purple Life. That thing looks amazing on me and I have to ration it out to myself, hehe. I don't know why all of the other items are still available save for that one. Rant over...
rant.gif

LavenderPearl

I've got my eye on Cult of Cherry and that's about it. I've been lusting after CoC for ages, but I have Nitrolicious and Send Me Sailing so I wonder if I really need it?

Bait isn't my style, and Flash of Flesh looks very different in these swatches I'm seeing... I really only want it if it's close to Social Light.

So... maybe two? Still miffed that I missed out on Moxie due to my online banking being on the fritz
ohboy.gif

maneater

IKR! I am most upset that everything from Bloggers was restocked except my fave gloss from the collection, All of My Purple Life.  That thing looks amazing on me and I have to ration it out to myself, hehe. I don't know why all of the other items are still available save for that one. Rant over...:rant:
I love that lip glass hard. Its probably one of the more unique lipglass i own.

LavenderPearl

IKR! I am most upset that everything from Bloggers was restocked except my fave gloss from the collection, All of My Purple Life. That thing looks amazing on me and I have to ration it out to myself, hehe. I don't know why all of the other items are still available save for that one. Rant over...
rant.gif
Ugh, All My Purple Life! One of the never requited lusts of my life D:

Copperhead

rant.gif
They restocked AMPL once but when it was gone, that was it.

lustandlipstick

Ladies,

I know that this is totally off topic but I'm trying to respond to people, etc via the quote feature and I'm still constantly getting the "held for moderation" message. Is there a way to PM a mod or email someone about this? I know I'm a new member but I'm genuinely trying to stay active and it's hard to do that when that message keeps popping up. :(

liesierre

I know that this is totally off topic but I'm trying to respond to people, etc via the quote feature and I'm still constantly getting the "held for moderation" message. Is there a way to PM a mod or email someone about this? I know I'm a new member but I'm genuinely trying to stay active and it's hard to do that when that message keeps popping up. :(
It only happens for a while, until you reach a certain number of posts... it was very annoying though.

Audrey C

I skipped all the lippies and the l/g are a pass as well. I'm still toying with Jete and I'm not sure how Moth Brown would pull on me. I hate single shadows though so I'd have to depot these. I may end up skipping this collection entirely...

liesierre

I skipped all the lippies and the l/g are a pass as well. I'm still toying with Jete and I'm not sure how Moth Brown would pull on me. I hate single shadows though so I'd have to depot these. I may end up skipping this collection entirely...
I'm starting to think I'll just get all 3 eyeshadows and be done with it, lol. I need to get that Floating Lotus CSG while I'm at it...

Anitacska

So I was thinking I'll pass on Bait and Flash of Flesh. Not anymore! So gorgeous!

Will also definitely get Guacamole and Moth Brown as well as Moxie and Rocker.

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2012/08/mac-request-swatches-photos-review/

jenntoz

you've got to be almost done getting those messages. its somewhere between 30 & 50 comments that it stops.

Knope2012

Of course the Vampy Varnish swatches make me wish that I'd gotten Moxie :( Oh well. It's not like I don't have tons and tons of pinks. Just CoC and Moth Brown for me. I'm tempted to get 2 of Moth Brown since it's supposed to be so amazing. I never back up things, but I've actually hit pan on a few eyeshadows.

OhSoJaded

I've got my eye on Cult of Cherry and that's about it. I've been lusting after CoC for ages, but I have Nitrolicious and Send Me Sailing so I wonder if I really need it?

Bait isn't my style, and Flash of Flesh looks very different in these swatches I'm seeing... I really only want it if it's close to Social Light.

So... maybe two? Still miffed that I missed out on Moxie due to my online banking being on the fritz
ohboy.gif
I backed up Social Light at my CCO recently. If you're near a CCO, it wouldn't hurt to call and ask if they have it in stock.

sugypop1

I placed my order Sunday night and still have not received an email saying my order shipped. Well I decided to check my account on the Mac website and it says my order shipped this morning with tracking number and it should be delivered by Thursday. If anyone hasnt gotten an email try checking your Mac account. I still haven't received an email yet. Maybe they are late