MAC By Request discussion

beatlegirl

Hi ladies,

Dont know if you saw this yet, but someone asked MAC on their facebook page to get more CYY since it sold out so quick. Here's MAC's reply.....

We hear you and couldn’t believe how fast Candy Yum Yum got scooped up by fans. We're working hard to get more inventory. No timeframe just yet so refresh the page often for up-to-date info.

So this could be good news for the ppl who missed out!

Copperhead

I placed my order Sunday night and still have not received an email saying my order shipped. Well I decided to check my account on the Mac website and it says my order shipped this morning with tracking number and it should be delivered by Thursday. If anyone hasnt gotten an email try checking your Mac account. I still haven't received an email yet. Maybe they are late
Same here. At this rate, we may have our products in hand before we even get an email.
girlhaha.gif

mousygiggles

Hi ladies,

Dont know if you saw this yet, but someone asked MAC on their facebook page to get more CYY since it sold out so quick. Here's MAC's reply.....

We hear you and couldn’t believe how fast Candy Yum Yum got scooped up by fans. We're working hard to get more inventory. No timeframe just yet so refresh the page often for up-to-date info.

That is what they did with the Blogger's collection and it still hasn't sold out again.

OhSoJaded

Hi ladies,

Is this just going to be for CYY or this collection in general?

nudibelle

I agree. I also think - and I have stated this before - that their demographics are changing. I see a lot more young girls (15 - 21 years old) shopping at MAC; and not just a lippie or two, but half or even full collections. With this younger crowd, who has the time and technology to be on their smart phones 24/7 combined with a disposable "income" (however we might define the income of a 16 year old :), MAC is building a new customer base whereas the more mature folks (30+) are wandering to high end brands as the price difference is not that big anymore. And it's far less stressful to shop Chanel & Co than MAC.
yes!
The nail polishes dont even sell out anymore
soo less stressful

Shellcat

I put CYY on a bit ago...forgot I had it on, went into the bathroom and OMG, I literally was shocked when I saw myself in the mirror.
icon_eek.gif
LOL!

This has got to be the brightest, most neon shade I have EVER worn. It's going to be PERFECT for my paaarr-taaaay in October!

So I will be rockin' the neon tonight for the stalking party for the lipglasses.
dance.gif

admmgz

What do you think of CoC & Bait? I've never owned a lipglass before so I'm not sure what to expect... Reds usually look decent on me but light nude colors, not so much- they make me look sickly lol

Is it worth site stalking again?

Richelle83

I put CYY on a bit ago...forgot I had it on, went into the bathroom and OMG, I literally was shocked when I saw myself in the mirror.
icon_eek.gif
LOL!

This has got to be the brightest, most neon shade I have EVER worn. It's going to be PERFECT for my paaarr-taaaay in October!

So I will be rockin' the neon tonight for the stalking party for the lipglasses.
dance.gif
LOL yes it is that in your face kind of color.

duckrodeo

I put CYY on a bit ago...forgot I had it on, went into the bathroom and OMG, I literally was shocked when I saw myself in the mirror.   :shock:   LOL! This has got to be the brightest, most neon shade I have EVER worn.  It's going to be PERFECT for my paaarr-taaaay in October!  So I will be rockin' the neon tonight for the stalking party for the lipglasses.  :dancin:
Helll ya! This makes me soo excited! Can't wait to get my CYY! And I might check out that Barry M shade too, for good measure, in case the potential restock doesn't happen or disappears quick!

LavenderPearl

Quote: Originally Posted by OhSoJaded

I just went to the only CCO I know of around here (NJ) and they didn't have it. |: I thought Blessedly Rich would be a dupe, but it's really not.

I'm a n00b so I don't know if I quoted that properly xD Here's hoping!

OhSoJaded

I just went to the only CCO I know of around here (NJ) and they didn't have it. |: I thought Blessedly Rich would be a dupe, but it's really not.

I'm a n00b so I don't know if I quoted that properly xD Here's hoping!
Well, if I ever run across it again, I can CP SL for you!

Richelle83

Helll ya! This makes me soo excited! Can't wait to get my CYY! And I might check out that Barry M shade too, for good measure, in case the potential restock doesn't happen or disappears quick!
I have the Barry shade. It's a bit rough on but I'm sure you've seen Piarpreet's pics, definitely very close almost identical.

Starting to think of skipping CoC. And now I'm kinda lemming for Moth Brown. This was not in the plan.

mousygiggles

What do you think of CoC & Bait? I've never owned a lipglass before so I'm not sure what to expect... Reds usually look decent on me but light nude colors, not so much- they make me look sickly lol

Is it worth site stalking again?
I am probably skipping both. Neither rock my socks in the swatches.