MAC By Request discussion

Shellcat

I
heart2.gif
my Z Palettes! I have the leopard, zebra, black and pink.

I just ordered 2 of the purple ones tonight! I am in blush overload over here and need homes for my new blushes!

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll

I just had a brOwn-gasm there! Nice leopard print Z palette I spy in the background too--I have that one and love it.

duckrodeo

I
heart2.gif
my Z Palettes! I have the leopard, zebra, black and pink.

I just ordered 2 of the purple ones tonight! I am in blush overload over here and need homes for my new blushes!
I want to get the domed one! I have some cheapy baked shadows I got from Hot Topic yeaaars ago but I still want to use them because I love the neon colors. I think I would get more use out of them if they were all in one place and not individual pots. I'm too afraid to depot any mineralize shadows or skinfinishes!

I'm trying to resist Electric Cool so I can bank on By Request stuff! I pretty much want everything! BUs I'm not sure yet, but I will for sure be getting a BU or two of CYY. I love my Pink Pigeon, though!

Shellcat

Use ZPAL10 for a 10% discount off of the Z Palettes.

I need to be ENABLED to purchase CYY... I googled it, looked at swatches, saw it on lips...etc... but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me.

Talk me into buying that lippie because I honestly don't get the hype. Damn, am I that old? LOL!

I want to get the domed one! I have some cheapy baked shadows I got from Hot Topic yeaaars ago but I still want to use them because I love the neon colors. I think I would get more use out of them if they were all in one place and not individual pots. I'm too afraid to depot any mineralize shadows or skinfinishes!

I'm trying to resist Electric Cool so I can bank on By Request stuff! I pretty much want everything! BUs I'm not sure yet, but I will for sure be getting a BU or two of CYY. I love my Pink Pigeon, though!

duckrodeo

Use ZPAL10 for a 10% discount off of the Z Palettes.

I need to be ENABLED to purchase CYY... I googled it, looked at swatches, saw it on lips...etc... but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me.

Talk me into buying that lippie because I honestly don't get the hype. Damn, am I that old? LOL!
Ohh thanks for the code! Any idea when it expires? I was bad today and got some stuff from thebalm hautelook sale hehehee

Welllll I love me some pinks! and corals, and reds...and lipsticks in general! LOL I don't have anything quite like it (Quick Sizzle is a dark pink, Pink Pigeon is still a little darker), plus the name is adorable - that pretty much wins me over (as you can see by my splurge on hautelook, I am very easily persuaded haha!). But really, I tend to gravitate toward pinks and corals in general!

I feel that a lot of the hype is because of the name! I think if MAC would have called it "Another Pink Shade"....ok, so I'm out of creativity tonight, but also a clear indication why I do not work for MAC's product naming department...but I digress lol, having the lipstick be another name may have changed the cult-status of it!

Shellcat

If you "like" the Z Palette page on FB, you get the code.

I have used it for at least a year now, so I don't think it has an expiration date.

Ohh thanks for the code! Any idea when it expires? I was bad today and got some stuff from thebalm hautelook sale hehehee

Welllll I love me some pinks! and corals, and reds...and lipsticks in general! LOL I don't have anything quite like it (Quick Sizzle is a dark pink, Pink Pigeon is still a little darker), plus the name is adorable - that pretty much wins me over (as you can see by my splurge on hautelook, I am very easily persuaded haha!). But really, I tend to gravitate toward pinks and corals in general!

I feel that a lot of the hype is because of the name! I think if MAC would have called it "Another Pink Shade"....ok, so I'm out of creativity tonight, but also a clear indication why I do not work for MAC's product naming department...but I digress lol, having the lipstick be another name may have changed the cult-status of it!

PixieDancer

If you "like" the Z Palette page on FB, you get the code.

I have used it for at least a year now, so I don't think it has an expiration date.
That is soooo funny and fantastic! It's like the "procyber" code that worked on Mac PRO FOREVER! HeeHee You go get that discount girl!

alisabosco

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere in the forum, but has anyone heard of an actual release date for By Request yet? I'd like to know WHEN in August! I can't wait to get my hands on Moth Brown...

Mac-Guy

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere in the forum, but has anyone heard of an actual release date for By Request yet? I'd like to know WHEN in August! I can't wait to get my hands on Moth Brown...
I believe it was the first week of August.

Rezel

I don't know if this has been posted before but here's the color story from mackarrie.

http://mackarrie.blogspot.de/2012/07/mac-by-request-le.html

duckrodeo

I'm not sure about Flash of Flesh or Bait, but I'm certain all the other items will be coming home with me!

texasmommy

Still sorta patiently waiting ( who am I kidding, I just want this available already!). But my list is 2 products definitely and maybe another...no lipsticks though.

Piarpreet

I cant wait... I wonder when it will ACTUALLY show up online!!!!!!!! I'm upset about the dates they give us and then they do it earlier but you dont know when to stalk

alisabosco

I cant wait... I wonder when it will ACTUALLY show up online!!!!!!!! I'm upset about the dates they give us and then they do it earlier but you dont know when to stalk
Yes that is annoying! Only way to ensure we get what we actually want is to stalk it from August 1st haha

Mac-Guy

Hopefully it shows up early on Pro, though I have my doubts as it is an online exclusive.