MAC By Request discussion

duckrodeo

I believe Beth Ditto showed up on pro a few days before the public release. Heavenly Creature was the same day for both pro & public.
Ahhh thank you for clarifying. I remembered HC and (maybe) Ruffian showed up same time for pro and regular. For some reason, I thought BD was online only but I just now remembered it was in-store as well. It's different for every launch! Just gotta do some good ol' site stalking to get the goods!

Mac-Guy

Ahhh thank you for clarifying. I remembered HC and (maybe) Ruffian showed up same time for pro and regular. For some reason, I thought BD was online only but I just now remembered it was in-store as well. It's different for every launch! Just gotta do some good ol' site stalking to get the goods!
Lately, MAC Pro has been very unreliable with their releases. I hope they get their act together soon.

Ladychris11

I will definitely hoard on Candy Yum Yum because I missed it before and it's so cute! Ugh, can't wait for nordie to get this collection :) do you girls think it will go out of stock during the first day like what happened to Red Racer from the Hey Sailor?

OhSoJaded

I will definitely hoard on Candy Yum Yum because I missed it before and it's so cute! Ugh, can't wait for nordie to get this collection
smiles.gif
do you girls think it will go out of stock during the first day like what happened to Red Racer from the Hey Sailor?
Unfortunately, I don't think that Nordies is getting this collection. I believe it's going to be an online only exclusive. With that said, yes, I'm guessing that Candy Yum Yum will sell out rather quickly since it's only online.

Ladychris11

Unfortunately, I don't think that Nordies is getting this collection. I believe it's going to be an online only exclusive. With that said, yes, I'm guessing that Candy Yum Yum will sell out rather quickly since it's only online. 
Oh my, thanks for letting me know. I only get my MAC from Nordie. Now I need to sin up for a PayPal account because MAC website does not accept international cards. Must watch like a hawk!

lenchen

OMG, you guys are speaking my language!!!

First of all, I grew up on 80's hair bands. Poison, Skid Row, Def Leppard.

Second, Tarja is amazing. Within Temptation is better than Nightwish IMO, but I do think Tarja is super talented. And if you are into the female rockers, you have to check out Eowyn, (not Eowyn Ivey), We Are the Fallen, and Neo Geo.

Shellcat, thanks so much for the swatches. I am getting Moth Brown.
Same here, Luckly, I got Moth Brown, nothing else really interests me..

Eleentje

My list is:

Eyeshadow
Guacamole - light green with gold pearl (frost) (repromote)
Jete - sandy coral (veluxe pearl)
(repromote)
I already have Moth Brown, but somehow end up using Chanel's Taupe Grise instead every time.
Lipstick
Rocker - burgundy red with glitter (matte) (repromote)
Moxie - vivid magenta pink (matte) (repromote)
Lipglass
Flash of Flesh - light nude pink with pearl (repromote)
Cult of Cherry - clean red with red pearl (repromote)

I've been always a fan of female rockers, and thanks a lot for mentioning the names of your favourites! I've never heard of Halestorm before (but then, I hardly listen to the radio). Going through all their songs on Youtube currently and loving her voice and energy :)

pemily

i would of loved msfs to be included in this... very sad

off the topic it would of been so awesome if with lips and tips they had released liners also.......

I think mac should employ me haha

Mac-Guy

CYY wil fly cos people are already asking for CPs from countried that dont have MAC online store... :/
Maybe outside the US, but I really think most people will not go crazy with CYY, especially if they already have a tube. It takes a loooooong time to go through a CYY.

While most people are excited for new (or repromoted) vibrant shades, what really sells are everyday colors.

MACina

Me too...that would have been great!

off the topic it would of been so awesome if with lips and tips they had released liners also.......

Mac-Guy

Matching l/l would have been a great idea. Maybe next year? :)

Liz2012

Online exclusive?
cry.gif

We can't order online in Belgium
cry.gif
Normally we should get an online MAC webshop in Belgium before this releases, or so i have been told
th_dunno.gif

Since the beginning of june they tell me 'any moment now' but they sure are taking their time lol.

Pinkdollface

Normally we should get an online MAC webshop in Belgium before this releases, or so i have been told
th_dunno.gif

Since the beginning of june they tell me 'any moment now' but they sure are taking their time lol.
Maybe It'll release later here and you have an online shop by then. If not I could do a cp for the both of you.

Mac-Guy

th_dunno.gif

MAC seems to expand their online businesses quite well in Europe. Woohoo. Fingers crossed you get the shop before the collection is released.