MAC By Request discussion

Liz2012

MAC seems to expand their online businesses quite well in Europe. Woohoo. Fingers crossed you get the shop before the collection is released.
Yup fingers crossed :) Will also be alot easier for me since the closest MAC store for me atm is a 40 minute drive.

martiangurll

Anyone Guacamole love out there? I am trying to convince myself it must have made the final cut because of its awesomeness, but it looks fairly dupeable to me. Unless the texture is aMAzing or something. Definitely I will get Jete and MB. CYY and Rocker, no interest in Moxie for some reason. Guess I don't have the moxie to wear it. (and, looks dupeable but IDK)

I think I will actually break my gloss no buy to get FoF and Bait.

Pinkdollface

Anyone Guacamole love out there? I am trying to convince myself it must have made the final cut because of its awesomeness, but it looks fairly dupeable to me. Unless the texture is aMAzing or something. Definitely I will get Jete and MB. CYY and Rocker, no interest in Moxie for some reason. Guess I don't have the moxie to wear it. (and, looks dupeable but IDK)

I'm going to get Guacamole. I love my greens! I'm also in for Moth Brown, Rocker and Moxie (x2 I think).

MRV

I have a spot for it!

xasperadastra

our new online store here in Italy doesn't work really well.... we never know when a collection launches and products sell out immediately while are still available in store O__o it's quite strange.. uh and the online store operates from germany so we have to wait a week or more to receive our stuff -______-

KMQE716

6 august I think?
so if it comes out August 6th means it should be on the website next week? or will this be in stores at all?

i was kinda hoping it would be in stores i've been saving empties
girlhaha.gif
so i could get more lipsticks haha!

OhSoJaded

so if it comes out August 6th means it should be on the website next week? or will this be in stores at all?

i was kinda hoping it would be in stores i've been saving empties
girlhaha.gif
so i could get more lipsticks haha!
From what Lou posted on the color story page, it's going to be an online exclusive only.

KMQE716

From what Lou posted on the color story page, it's going to be an online exclusive only.
aww boo :(

*saves empties for another good collection* lol

Between this collection then the ones that come out in Sept and October I'm going to be handing out empty cards for Christmas lol

Piarpreet

I'm bummed that there wont be an early release for Pro. I wont have time to stalk around the time this comes out :/ final exams

MrsEricNorthman

Yeah I'm hoping they're different, regardless i'm so curious about Cyy since I missed it, I'm still going to order it, especially Moxie

Audrey C

After my recent L'Oreal e/s binge, I'm going to skip this collection. Jete looks pretty but I'll have no shortage of shimmery neutrals (I'm sure I can live with Amber Rush).

The good news is I'm saving on MAC (passed on Beth Ditto, Casual Colour, Electric Cool and will skip Creamsheen & Pearl and Office Hours) - the bad news is that I've fallen in love with NARS.
holysheep.gif

singer82

After my recent L'Oreal e/s binge, I'm going to skip this collection. Jete looks pretty but I'll have no shortage of shimmery neutrals (I'm sure I can live with Amber Rush). The good news is I'm saving on MAC (passed on Beth Ditto, Casual Colour, Electric Cool and will skip Creamsheen & Pearl and Office Hours) - the bad news is that I've fallen in love with NARS. :sheep:
I feel ya. I skipped all those as well but seem to be going crazy for infallibles and Estee Lauder makeup add of late. I am still going to get jete, moth brown, and rocker from this. But after I'm going on a MAC no buy until Marilyn. I should be getting amber rush n 5 others next week. I'm so excited to get more of those beauties. I'm slowly inching towards Nars, I got a liner and polish so far that I love. I'm def interested in orgasm blush. Heard great things about it.