MAC - Carry All Traincase Discussion

link09

Re: MAC - New Traincase Discussion

So i decided i will just wait and get the new one...i hope it really comes out in Oct 2008.

But if i don't like the new one i wonder if i can still get the old one?

Can't wait for pics!!!!
choochoo.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

The main attraction of the most recent MAC traincase, the 1.6, was that it was insulated. The case really protected makeup from outside temperatures, and therefore was heavier. The heaviness turned off most customers so maybe that feature won't return. The result will be a much lighter traincase, and hopefully a cheaper one as well!

Nessy

I wonder if the old one will be going on sale, if so im deffo going to get one, was anyway but cheaper always means a happy person lol

Nessy xx

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessy
I wonder if the old one will be going on sale, if so im deffo going to get one, was anyway but cheaper always means a happy person lol

i saw 1 @ my cco.

what was the reg. price of the old one anyway?

link09

I really hope it's bigger...and i think that the temperature control was a good feature so you don't have to worry about makeup melting.

I heard it's only a pro product though, does anyone know if this is true...and when the date of release is..hopefully this year.

sleepyhead

i've been looking for a train case. hmmm. and now i wonder if i should wait or just get the one from sephora (it's half the price and bigger than the one mac has)

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i saw 1 @ my cco.

$225, $250??? Something along those lines. ALOT of money for a rather small traincase if you ask me. I sooooo want that pink Sephora traincase for $98 but I already have the black one, which I don't use because its waaaaaaay to small for my stuff.

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
$225, $250??? Something along those lines. ALOT of money for a rather small traincase if you ask me. I sooooo want that pink Sephora traincase for $98 but I already have the black one, which I don't use because its waaaaaaay to small for my stuff.

yeah, the one @ the cco was around $157 i believe

the sephora traincases are looking mighty tempting. the chocolate croc print one is hot!

i'm still gonna wait to see what mac has in store before i make my decision.

LMD84

my hubby was going to get me a traincase for my birthday this year but i might get hime to hold off buying it until teh new one is out. i was gonna get the mac one anyways but maybe whilst i'm in usa i can get one from saphora to keep me going... ah what to do?!

sleepyhead

Quote:
yeah, the one @ the cco was around $157 i believe

the sephora traincases are looking mighty tempting. the chocolate croc print one is hot!

i'm still gonna wait to see what mac has in store before i make my decision.

that's the one i want! it's "only" $150 after tax where as the MAC one is >$300
thmbdn.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessy

Nessy xx

it won't go on sale (mac never has sales), but will show up at more and more CCOs.

Quote:
i saw 1 @ my cco.

it was $225.

link09

I just went to a MAC counter today and one of the girls told me that the new case was just a plain black...she also said that it is the same size as the current one and also has temperature control. She said that she really didn't like the new one as much as the current one.

I know i just can't wait to see some pictures!

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by link09
I just went to a MAC counter today and one of the girls told me that the new case was just a plain black...she also said that it is the same size as the current one and also has temperature control. She said that she really didn't like the new one as much as the current one.

I know i just can't wait to see some pictures!

bleh. i was hoping it was gonna be "new & improved." there doesn't seem to be much difference btw the two. unless the inside is different somehow
th_dunno.gif

chellyx

Quote:
i saw 1 @ my cco.

$225 us? i think

Divinity

Good timing because my 1.6 is overflowing! Why couldn't they give it some color? Black...poo!

link09

Yeah the girl at the counter told me she didn't see the inside so that could be different.

miss_bailey

Anyone know the exact date of release? I'll be in the US Late september early october and would love to pick it up then instead of waiting the extra 1-2 months and paying the extra cash when it comes out here in australia.

Latest posts