MAC - Carry All Traincase Discussion

clwkerric

Re: MAC - New Traincase Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
Anyone know the exact date of release? .

Another thread says Oct 8th.

Well, I'm eager to see it.
winkiss.gif

makeupmadb

Cannot wait to see pictures!
The 1.6 is £200 (about $400) here in the UK, so wondering what the new one will cost.

erine1881

it comes out october 16 at stores and online, and in the spring everywhere else. its gonna be the same price, $225.

instead of a lock and key, its got a combo lock. it opens up like an amoir (sp?), instead of like a tackle box. and it has block-shaped compartments that can be removed.

we didn't get to see it in person, so all of this is from the trainer's recollection.

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
it comes out october 16 at stores and online, and in the spring everywhere else. its gonna be the same price, $225.

instead of a lock and key, its got a combo lock. it opens up like an amoir (sp?), instead of like a tackle box. and it has block-shaped compartments that can be removed.

we didn't get to see it in person, so all of this is from the trainer's recollection.

Sounds nice!

2twisted

ok, this is from memory...
october 16th was the release dates for mac stores only, and bay locations wont see this case till spring 2009 i believe. (things change!)
aswell, I think I remember hearing it has one main chamber, and two side chambers with removable compartments? and a seperate area for brushes, aswell, the lining in it is apparently removable. this is what we were told (and trying to remember for memory) they pictures I saw made me think of thoes military ammuntion boxes. but again, it was a terrible really dark picture. But I like what I'v heard and saw so far...hope this helps!

EllieFerris

Quote:
Originally Posted by link09
I just went to a MAC counter today and one of the girls told me that the new case was just a plain black...she also said that it is the same size as the current one and also has temperature control. She said that she really didn't like the new one as much as the current one.

I know i just can't wait to see some pictures!

I was just at my local MAC store earlier today. I asked about the new case coming out in October. She said that not only is it BIGGER, but it it opens from the top middle, splitting it in half and the trays pull up and out on BOTH sides! (instead of one side like the current one).

She also said the trays will hold a the 15 pan palette.

WOO HOO!

I hope it's true!!!
th_DANCE.gif

mamadelovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Well, it won't be big enough for my stash (I need pieces of furniture for that
lol.gif
), but I would love a big one for travel.

Ha! Glad to know I am not the only one who uses furniture instead of traincases!
th_LMAO.gif

miss_bailey

Im devestated I'm going to miss the US release by a matter of days and have to spend the extra dosh.

ductapemyheartt

sooo dissapointed i just bought the 1.6 last november.
:[

oh well, i guess this is just an excuse to buy a new traincase.

glam8babe

i can't wait to see pics! i really want a lovely traincase this christmas

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
I really cannot wait for more details and pics!

Me too! I need a new traincase bad lol
yes.gif

bebegirl88

I talked to a M.A. she said it will be the same price but it will have alot more compartments hehe

damsel

wow, now that's sexy
lol.gif

could you explain how the pieces fit together? does it open like a traditional train case, with the smaller containers inside?