MAC - Carry All Traincase Discussion

Shaquille

Well, it's not big but has some dividers.. I think it's perfect for someone who travels a lot (not an MUA)..
and no, I think there's no wheels

Divinity

Hmmm...don't know that it's worth the $ just to store my collection, may just stick to the cheapies or buying it off ebay.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
I'm not really liking the pic but I'll wait and see, the 1.6 is sooo expensive though I wonder how much this one will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
I believe it is going to be the same price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
CANT WAIT---i wonder how muc they will be??

it'll be the same as the current one, $225.

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
it'll be the same as the current one, $225.

Dang, I'd rather just spend that much on actual makeup. I'll continue to use my ghetto plastic boxes, caboodles and even ziploc bags (how sad is that?)

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Dang, I'd rather just spend that much on actual makeup. I'll continue to use my ghetto plastic boxes, caboodles and even ziploc bags (how sad is that?)

true.gif

I totally agree! Plus I can't even fit all of my makeup in that case anyways!

Julie5

I was thinking about using a jewerly amoire to hold mine. I am not liking this one at all and I talk to my MAC girl and she didnt like it either

MAC_Whore

Yeah, the surface appears to be smooth so I am thinking: Fingerprints and scratches galore.

I am going to remain open-minded though. It does appear pretty nice. I just question how much space is lost within it by adding all of the compartments. TSA is going to HATE these. lol

yodagirl

Quote:

I totally agree...Looks like I'll be sticking to my little Sterlite drawer thing lol

MACForME

I was hoping for a bigger better case. This one doesn't seem to fit that bill either. While I was at The Makeup Show in NYC this past May, I lots of cases, but none that fit my needs. The one thing I didn't want, was something that was 2 cases in one. That bothers me for some reason.. I have a Leopard Print traincase from Coco Cosmetics, its 14 1/2" wide x 11" high x 9". And the bottom of it has compartments.. its actually nice.. if you want to see a picture of it, its here:

Leopard Pro Case

I just need something bigger that will hold all my 15 pan palettes, room for MSF's, as we know, those are dome shaped, not flat, the quads, the brushes, and not have to keep taking it apart every time to find what I need, then put it back.. And not for nothing, i really don't want to spend upward of 250$+ for it either..

BaDKiTTy69

For this price I will keep my makeup as is in the furniture... lol... And get myself some more makeup or a nice purse.
cutey.gif

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie5
I was thinking about using a jewerly amoire to hold mine. I am not liking this one at all and I talk to my MAC girl and she didnt like it either

That's a lovely idea! I never thought of that! I love those jewelry amoires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Yeah, the surface appears to be smooth so I am thinking: Fingerprints and scratches galore.

I agree!!

Quote:

lol... that's what I thought!

Repunzel

i'll have to see it before i decide.Does any1 know if it will only be available in the pro store or can u get it from your local m.a.c.Because my m.a.c doesn't have any cases.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
i'll have to see it before i decide.Does any1 know if it will only be available in the pro store or can u get it from your local m.a.c.Because my m.a.c doesn't have any cases.

like i posted earlier, it will be available at stores and online in october, and at all other locations in the spring.