MAC - Carry All Traincase Discussion

erine1881

Re: MAC - New Traincase Discussion

well, i posted long ago that we didn't get to see it at update. our trainer was describing it from memory. she said that it opens like an armoire. as you can see from the pics, the two smaller pieces fit on top of the medium one. not sure how it all fits together. i wonder if they pull out from the larger one?
th_dunno.gif
that would suck if it does, cause then you gotta pull everything out to get to one item on top, unlike the 1.6 where you opened it up and got stuff from the top.

who knows?
th_dunno.gif

jenntoz

I don't think I like that at all
thmbdn.gif
I guess I need to see it IRL.
Thanks for the pic Erine

NatalieMT

Oh it looks gorgeous! To me it would seem the top two pieces swing out, then you lift the trays with the arms out to either side. If that makes sense!

BaDKiTTy69

Hmmm... I dont know if Im liking it yet. Have to see it in person i guess.

makeupmadb

Hmm, I'm not at all sure about that. I think I'd prefer something that would fold out, as that seems to show that you have to actually take the two compartments out. I'll have to wait and see it in real life.
tong.gif

edit// actually, looking again it seems as though they swing out, if it is then I'm not really too keen. Again I'd like to see it in rl.

clwkerric

I love how sleek and "sexy" it looks! I would love to see it in real life because from the pic it looks weird but interesting!

mslips

the outside looks cool, but if you have to take the compartments out...that really sucks because it takes up too much work and time just to pull something out..and putting back oh gosh...dealing with that will suck. I guess ill have to see irl too.

yodagirl

Thank you for the picture Erine
smiles.gif
It looks very interesting...going to have to check it out.

coachkitten

Wow that looks a lot more interesting than I had originally though. I might have to add this to my Christmas list!

clwkerric

The picture makes it look complicated.

I can't wait to see it in real life and play around.

MacPinkFlamingo

Can I just say that they could have decided on a cardboard box lined with styrofoam peanuts and I'd still pause to conjure how my MACup would look in such an innovative, avant guarde case...

**lowers head in recognition of hopeless/irrational devotion**
thud.gif

Conveniently, MAC did me a favor and created, what looks to be, a sexy streamlined case worthy of the price tag and all of my shameless adoration!

**deviant smile spreads across face, as once again the insanity is cleverly concealed as average enthusiasm**
th_remoteImage-61.gif

rbella

I don't dig it. I think I'll stick with my cheap ass Caboodles.

bebs

will they still have the old traincase... cause I really dont like the look of this one and I'll probably want to buy another one sooner or later.. don't tell me they are all going away please

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
will they still have the old traincase... cause I really dont like the look of this one and I'll probably want to buy another one sooner or later.. don't tell me they are all going away please

its bye-bye for the 1.6.

MILFY

Ooooh! I think it looks wonderful but I am thinking, wouldn't such a matt black get dirty pretty quickly? I hate makeup fingerprints on everything.

MsCocoa

I'm not really liking the pic but I'll wait and see, the 1.6 is sooo expensive though I wonder how much this one will be.

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
I'm not really liking the pic but I'll wait and see, the 1.6 is sooo expensive though I wonder how much this one will be.

I believe it is going to be the same price.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I really do hope its a biggie because I have like a supersized one right now and its already filled up, and I can't justify paying the amount MAC wants for a smaller one than I have now. (Even if it is MAC)

Yep. Doesn't seem that big, can't wait for the pics, if its not that big I'll have to pass too.