MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

clslvr6spd

I am gonna get ready here in a minute. The Directtv guy is taking his SWEET ASS time! I want to get my CC!!!!!!
winks.gif

Morning Mommy-spy!
heart.gif
heart.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
What? I didn't think it was frosty.
nope.gif

No, it won't be like Aloof (one of my ALL time faves) its much pinker

I don't know where I thought that I heard that. I might have to give it second look.
smiles.gif
Aloof is one of my favorite pinks as well. One of the best LE lipsticks. I have to use mine VERY rarely as I don't want to run out.

nzgal

Hi ladies -- I've seen a few mentions of comparisons bt Light Flush & Porcelain Pink MSFs on this thread, but nothing solid comparing them. I have LF & wonder if it is a pretty close match to PP. Any help would be oso appreciated!

Thanks!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Morning Mommy-spy!
heart.gif
heart.gif

Hi love of my life
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Woo hoo! New MAC day! I will be heading over right after work tonight (can't do my usual lunchtime hauling due to a luncheon!

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks when they get their stashes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I don't know where I thought that I heard that. I might have to give it second look.
smiles.gif
Aloof is one of my favorite pinks as well. One of the best LE lipsticks. I have to use mine VERY rarely as I don't want to run out.

Aloof is the one lippie I grab when i can't figure out what the heck I want to wear. The best nude pink lippie ever in the life of MAC!

When you run out, you can come to my house & shop my stash, I think I bought 4 or 6 of them
tong.gif

AmandDUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzgal
Hi ladies -- I've seen a few mentions of comparisons bt Light Flush & Porcelain Pink MSFs on this thread, but nothing solid comparing them. I have LF & wonder if it is a pretty close match to PP. Any help would be oso appreciated!

Thanks!

i dont have porcelain pink. but it seems that light flush is much more pigmented, and more coral.

Kelly78

I'm so excited for today - it's my birthday, Colour Craft day, and my friend and I are going to the pro store in Chicago for the first time!! Then to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Does it get any better??? I can't wait to see this collection in person!
choochoo.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
OMG I feel the same way. I love collecting MSF's but I have soooooo many most of them look brand new even with regular rotation and almost daily use. Fak. I am lemming Smooth Merge (but Petticoat is a good dupe) and Triple Fusion (I know I can dupe this one).
th_dunno.gif
Plus I'm running out of room to store everything. What to do!

Buy more storage.

Running out of room is no reason to skip on MSF's, ever.

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
I'm so excited for today - it's my birthday, Colour Craft day, and my friend and I are going to the pro store in Chicago for the first time!! Then to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Does it get any better??? I can't wait to see this collection in person!
choochoo.gif

Sounds like quite a fun day---Happy Birthday!!

yodagirl

Quote:
choochoo.gif

Happy Birthday! Sounds like your going to have the perfect day
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Buy more storage.

Running out of room is no reason to skip on MSF's, ever.

th_LMAO.gif
^^^OMG I just love that
lol.gif

A girl after my own heart

pdtb050606

So when I first heard about this collection I was super excited, but now I really don't want anything
But of course I will go to MAC today just the play with all the pretty stuff and I'm sure I won't leave empty handed. Please don't kill me if this has been asked, but I just recently started following the collections religously and is this when the MSF's in the perm line are being switched out or is that something totally different? (i know these aren't perm but I hope you get what I mean?)

MzFit

I got all the MSF except triple fusion I might go back later with two shadows not sure trying to be a good girl.
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
th_LMAO.gif
^^^OMG I just love that
lol.gif

A girl after my own heart

Thank you. Coming from Queen Enabler, means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
So when I first heard about this collection I was super excited, but now I really don't want anything

Don't want any MSF's
poke.gif

I need you to mail me this condition you have because I want all of them knowing some won't work on my skin
nope.gif

MissResha

i've decided on my list which may downsize, but im gonna hit up the MAC store in about a week and check this collection out in person so i dont buy something i wont like. but as long as i have the 226 im good for now. i may get a second though, because that brush is love.

Yagmur

Quote:
choochoo.gif

Happy Birthday, Kelly
party.gif

Sounds like you'll have the perfect Birthday!!! Have fun and tell us what you have got
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

So, what are everyone's absolute FAVORITES from this collection so far? I am trying to narrow down my list because I know when I get to the store I will be SO tempted and I am trying not to buy so much makeup
smiles.gif
So for those of you who have seen the products in real life, what are the MUST-HAVES
drools.gif