MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i've decided on my list which may downsize, but im gonna hit up the MAC store in about a week and check this collection out in person so i dont buy something i wont like. but as long as i have the 226 im good for now. i may get a second though, because that brush is love.

Same plan here. I picked up a 226 brush today and got the heck outta there. Lol. I'll pick up another next week on payday.

kiss

I wish my birthday was at least 5 times a year haha.

So if you had to pick 2 out of these 4, which would you pick??

improvise, cheek and cheerful, fad-dabulous, style demon??

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly78
I'm so excited for today - it's my birthday, Colour Craft day, and my friend and I are going to the pro store in Chicago for the first time!! Then to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Does it get any better??? I can't wait to see this collection in person!
choochoo.gif

Sounds like an awesome way to celebrate! Have fun!!
happybirthday.gif

minni4bebe

Quick question ladies, I want a golden glow to my cheeks and am NC40. Which would match my skintone the most, Cheek & colorful or improvise? Thanks!

annikay

I bought only Daft Pink from this collection, and the the darn thing's too shimmery for me!
ssad.gif
I wish I would've been like Susanne, all love for the Sonic Chic blushes
winkiss.gif
(I have Warm Soul and Gentle). I should've gotten Dainty instead. *sigh* Anybody want to swap?

Blushbaby

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Monday 13th July 2009. 10am. Where will I be? Outside the MAC Pro store on Carnaby Street baby! I can't wait to see it in person.

CC I'm coming to get ya!

pdtb050606

I'm having a dilemma..I can't decide if I should go to MAC or Sephora first today? If I go to MAC first then I may not be able to spend as much @ Sephora, hmmm What a tough decision to make
lol.gif

clslvr6spd

Ok, well I am back! I was a good girl. I did manage to get my hands on Sun Rush lustre drops, the Nordies counter over here I guess re-stocked that and Pink Rebel!

I liked the blushes, but it was not a must have for me. Trust me, I wanted at least 1 or 2. I am trying not to spend too much!

I barely glanced at the lipsticks. I did swatch Colour Crafted & it didn't come across too frosty, but it did not WOW me like Aloof.

Same with the lipglosses, I did "look" at Electric Edge, I did not swatch it though. I can't justify spending $18 on that, only Dazzleglass's are my exception!
winks.gif

The MES, where okay! I liked Natural Flare, but I never really use the MES I have bought from previous collections.

I am a MSF whore, so naturally I got some. I only got 3! I hope I do not crack and get the rest!
girlhaha.gif

Cheeky Bronze, OMG gorgeous! It is the perfect peachy color, my fave outta the bunch.

Smooth Merges' center rose color is the shit! I fell in love when I swatched it on my skin. Definite must have just for that center!

Sunny By Nature, I like it...its not muddy on my skin and at all (NC-25/30ish). Its not a must have, but I liked the color and I am a SUCKER for marbled MSFs'!

Porcelain Pink, I have 2 already & I don't think I need another one. But, I have expressed my love for the oldie but a goodie!

Warm Blend, was pretty....it seemed a little chunky compared to SM. I only like the dark brown color in it, so eh, don't know if I will get it or not down the road.

Triple Fusion, Same as WB on the chunkiness. I love my redhead, but I felt like it did not compare texture wise!

I did get the #131 brush, I hated the price, especially since my PRO card has expired! But, I am duo-fibre brush whore...I needed it!
winks.gif

Well that's my review in a nutshell!
heart.gif

Btw, mommy-spy when are we running away together?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I'm having a dilemma..I can't decide if I should go to MAC or Sephora first today? If I go to MAC first then I may not be able to spend as much @ Sephora, hmmm What a tough decision to make
lol.gif

How much do you think you will love Colour Craft? If you are keen on it, hit MAC first. If not, flip a coin to decide.
lol.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
lol.gif

bangin.gif
MAC.

It is sooo obvious you need an intervention.

Do you want to end up like this?
YouTube - Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession

Yushimi

I should seriously stop disappearing like this lolz

Is anyone excited for the lipsticks? Lolz...I feel so left out because I'm such a lipstick whore haha

miss sha

I just got my stuff!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I'm NC44-45 but my arm has tanned some and Smooth Merge is INTENSE when I swatched it. The raspberry stripe and the pale pink stripe really stand out but the champagne color is nice and soft. Blended together it's a gorgeous raspberry pink that I'd have to apply VERY LIGHTLY to use as a blush. It's super super shimmery too.

Warm Blend kind of matches my skintone so I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with it. It doesn't show up very much.

Fab-dabulous I LOVE! Gorgeous coral that on my skin is just this soft pop of color. Can't wait to use this on my face.

Sunny By Nature is darker on me than Cheeky Bronze, so while I guess I can use Cheeky Bronze as a highlight, I'm not too sure what to do with Sunny By Nature. My best color match is Toast in Revlon Colorstay so I'm a light NC45 so I guess I can use Sunny By Nature not really as a bronzer but just a color to warm my skin up a little?

I'm not sure. MSFs are so weird but I love all the ones I bought even if I have no idea how to use most of them.
lol.gif
Tempted to go back and get Triple Fusion but if Smooh Merge is light on me, TF is going to be even brighter. Oh, and I got the 226, which I haven't used yet. No lip products, and since they're more expensive than we all thought they'd be I'm definitely going to be skipping them this collection.

AjaAbeni

So I CRACKED an went down to my macys mac counter an ended up with:
Cheeky Bronze
heart.gif

Smooth Merge
Triple Fusion
Improvise MB
Cheek an Cheerful MB
131 brush &
226 brush
In will go to MAC tomorrow an B2M for Electric Edge and Nice Mix Up
I "looked" at the lipsticks but nothing really impressed me so PASS!

Yushimi

Going to head down to my MAC after school bwahaha. I'll do a full review for you girls if you want
smiles.gif

I'll try and see if I remember all the darn names haha
greengrin.gif
I'm sorry I've disappeared for so long haha.

How's everyone been doing?
th_hug.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
Holy smokes.

131 brush is sold out on the Pro site. Lolz That was quick.

It's not Sold Out on the US Pro site

Hemons

So I placed my Colour Craft order online on Tuesday morning with overnight shipping and still haven't gotten my package!!! I had to call UPS. Turns out, they had some lame ass new driver who is filling in while someone is on vacation. The driver couldn't find my address so the package still hasn't been delivered. MAC hasn't credited me for the shipping yet either saying that UPS told them that I provided an incorrect address....so not true. They have delivered here plently of times before. I should be getting my package tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Sorry....I just had to vent. I knew you guys would understand just how agonizing it is to wait!!!!