MAC Couture November 2006 [color story]

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Do you know if we will be able to use PPID discount?

Probably not if there's special packaging...

.VivaDiva.

I am already in love! I'm not usually all over LE items but this will be mine, oh yes :nod: I do agree have to agree though that they are releasing waaaaay to many LE/SE/new releases at once!

For those you who have no access to a MAC store can you not rely on one of the lovely specktrette’s who is closer to a store to purchase the items for you then post them to you? I'm not offering (although I have no probs with posting the items for anyone as I live only 10 mins away from the NYC pro store) but if any of you are close or very familiar with any of the members here, it wouldn't hurt to ask. It would be a shame to miss out because you live so far away from a store.

Thanks for the info honey!

~VD

greatscott2000

THIS IS THE BEST SEASON EVER FOR MAC!!!
Absolutely can't wait! I'm willing to spend on the exclusive, I'll probably get one of each depending on if the Mystery powder's success with my skin ( I'm NW45 or so and the MSF Deep Dark looked like mud). It also helps to have a B-day in between holidays. YAY!
But with all the posts on new exclusives- it gives us the advantage to plan. Imagine if we didn't have this information...

.VivaDiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
THIS IS THE BEST SEASON EVER FOR MAC!!!
Absolutely can't wait! I'm willing to spend on the exclusive, I'll probably get one of each depending on if the Mystery powder's success with my skin ( I'm NW45 or so and the MSF Deep Dark looked like mud). It also helps to have a B-day in between holidays. YAY!
But with all the posts on new exclusives- it gives us the advantage to plan. Imagine if we didn't have this information...

I totally agree hon... BEST season evarrrrr
cheerleader.gif

I plan on getting one of each but I would also like to see how the Mystery Powder turns out (NW45 here also).

Geez don't think that I can wait till November 30th to see this it isn't even october yet! I wish we could get pictures earlier like before
weeping.gif

~VD

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by .VivaDiva.
I totally agree hon... BEST season evarrrrr
cheerleader.gif

I plan on getting one of each but I would also like to see how the Mystery Powder turns out (NW45 here also).

Geez don't think that I can wait till November 30th to see this it isn't even october yet! I wish we could get pictures earlier like before
weeping.gif

~VD

I agree! I hope some pics are posted soon, but it just seems that MAC is really making everyone wait soo long to post pics- I bet over seas they'll have the pics next month or in the fashion mags like with the Holiday Collection.

bellaetoile

i'm very glad i don't want any of the holiday sets. i can save my money on them and get some of the couture stuff. i have a feeling the packaging will be gorgeous.

neotrad

I want so many from this collection! Can't wait to see the pictures/actual products! I will be skipping most of the new collections/releases before MAC Couture.

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
i'm very glad i don't want any of the holiday sets. i can save my money on them and get some of the couture stuff. i have a feeling the packaging will be gorgeous.

I feel the exact same way! I will be passing on the holiday, and now that I see couture I am glad because I want most of those!

capytan

Do you know what kind of box it is? Any descriptions?
A box is such a vague description.. it could be a cardboard box for all I know.
hmm.gif

Colorqueen

Happy Birthday to me. No money and no way to get any of the MAC that comes out on my bday.
weeping.gif

Oh well, big deal. I have enough anyway.

I will try to enjoy seeing what you all buy and have fun with!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by capytan
Do you know what kind of box it is? Any descriptions?
A box is such a vague description.. it could be a cardboard box for all I know.
hmm.gif

It's most likely a small traincase of some sort similar to the ones they release for the holiday @ locations like Saks (think Tour de Pink).

capytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
It's most likely a small traincase of some sort similar to the ones they release for the holiday @ locations like Saks (think Tour de Pink).

ooh, i hope so!
clap.gif

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
And why is it so freakin' expensive?

I'm a MAC fan because it's normally not so freakin' expensive.
I hope they stick to this couture collection with these prices!