MAC - Cult of Cherry Discussion

Leven

This thread reminds me that i need to get to the CCO more often to check for COC stuff

*palm to forehead* why couldnt i even just get one Lipstick or gloss!​

choozen1ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^I know! I feel that way about a lot of the LE Blushes I missed out on
ssad.gif

I covet my LE blush more than my LE eyeshadows
Right now I have 36 MAC blushes and I always want more
msf_addict.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by choozen1ne
I covet my LE blush more than my LE eyeshadows
Right now I have 36 MAC blushes and I always want more
msf_addict.gif

Tell me about it. X-rocks is beautiful rocked it today with Play on Plums MES.
BTW, I was just at CCO in Auburn Hills, they still had X-Rocks, the MSF'S Refined and perfect topping. .

I want Fleur Power, Peachkeen, Sunbasque. I hope they have another sale this year.

X-rocks and Afterdusk are my HG'S for plums.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Tell me about it. X-rocks is beautiful rocked it today with Play on Plums MES.
BTW, I was just at CCO in Auburn Hills, they still had X-Rocks, the MSF'S Refined and perfect topping. .

I want Fleur Power, Peachkeen, Sunbasque. I hope they have another sale this year.

X-rocks and Afterdusk are my HG'S for plums.

Shhhhhhhh!
th_mad0217.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ Another X-Rocks fan I have 2 bu's of this...I know who would have thunk it

th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I agree, X-Rocks is awesome!

yes.gif
I think it was my third or fifth MAC blush.
heart.gif

chickatthegym

^I am so glad I at least have X-rocks out of all these "must haves" mentioned above LOL. And I do agree- X-rocks and Plum DuBois were my first purplish blushes and I REALLY like them! I use to think since I am blonde I could only pull off the lighter shades like Blooming, but then I discovered the 187/188 brushes and LOVE some of the really dark blushes!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Shhhhhhhh!
th_mad0217.gif
lol.gif

tong.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^ but then I discovered the 187/188 brushes and LOVE some of the really dark blushes!

Wow, that is so freaky. I was just thinking where would I be with these blushes if I didn't have the 187. It makes my BPB apply so smooth and make the sheertones glide and sheen but without glitter/shimmer being everywhere.

I think I look best in plums/pinks, pink/plums or brown/plums, you know PLUMS!

I don't look good in straight bright pinks like the Fafi one but I can rock Dollymix.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Sorry.
graucho.gif

But I think that someone posted once that it looks like Fab from Barbie. So if you have that, you might already have something close to it.

I hope you have Fab, please say you do, so I won't feel bad
th_confused_new.gif

WTF2.gif
Since when? I have Fab (in backups!) and its NOTHING like Afterdusk... its much closer to Plum Du Bois, very close actually, just slightly more pinky/cranberry than Plum Du Bois with just a little more gold pearl if that makes sense
smiles.gif
I often interchange Fab with Plum Du Bois so that should tell you how similar they are. And Afterdusk doesnt compare to either of them
shockt.gif

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
th_DANCE.gif
I have a Spiced Chocolate quad one the way to me that was not a ridiculous price. Go me!
th_DANCE.gif

I got mine for the retail price not long ago and love it too. Have fun with it!
th_DANCE.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
WTF2.gif
Since when? I have Fab (in backups!) and its NOTHING like Afterdusk... its much closer to Plum Du Bois, very close actually, just slightly more pinky/cranberry than Plum Du Bois with just a little more gold pearl if that makes sense
smiles.gif
I often interchange Fab with Plum Du Bois so that should tell you how similar they are. And Afterdusk doesnt compare to either of them
shockt.gif

WTF2.gif
I said I think someone posted that before not that I had the blushes it to compare it.

Calm down. I don't think my post deserved this response.

TISH1124

^^ LOL...Girl Jan-Lee gets all combative, offensive, defensive and crazy over FAB...that is her baby.....She guards it like a Pitbull..a Harmless Pitbull that is...She gets all excited just at the mention of Fab...she is probably screaming now cuz I mentioned it
th_LMAO.gif

panda0410

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Tish, you make me laugh!!
greengrin.gif

Face2Mac calm down a little, the post was tongue in cheek. Maybe I should have a few more smileys in there to make it more obvious
winks.gif
LOL!!