MAC - Cult of Cherry Discussion

chickatthegym

^I agree! I LOVE the tempting quad and always get compliments when I wear it. The colors seem to go so well together and they are wearable day or night! Def one of the best collections! I keep coming back to that quad and the blushes from CoC
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
^^I agree! Dark Edge is really beautiful!! I have it in the quad and as a single from N Collection as well
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^You are so lucky! I need another Dark Edge e/s! No other outer V dark brown eyeshadow will be better than Dark Edge.

That some deep love guys. It must be the bomb.

Speaking of blushes, why is that MAC has three pink/plum blushes with gold shimmer that are must haves:
Afterdusk, Stark Naked and Plum DuBois. Blooming isn't working for me, it is too light on it's own but when I layer something deeper under it, its pretty.

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
That some deep love guys. It must be the bomb.

Speaking of blushes, why is that MAC has three pink/plum blushes with gold shimmer that are must haves:
Afterdusk, Stark Naked and Plum DuBois. Blooming isn't working for me, it is too light on it's own but when I layer something deeper under it, its pretty.

I agree with Stark Naked and Plum DuBois for sure
smiles.gif
Haven't seen Afterdusk but now you are making me curious
graucho.gif
Blooming is my new everyday fav lately! It's pure LOVE on me (I am NW30). I wasn't thrilled when I saw it in the pan, but it's SO much better on WOW!

chickatthegym

^You're killing me LOL! WOW, that's really pretty! How close is it to Plum DuBois? It looks lighter and less purplish... and the perfect amount of shimmer!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^You're killing me LOL! WOW, that's really pretty! How close is it to Plum DuBois? It looks lighter and less purplish... and the perfect amount of shimmer!

Plum Du Bois is a plummy brown with shimmer. Afterdusk is the smoothest, delightful plummy pink with gold shimmer and must lighter than plum du bois.

I think it is one of those ones that works on just about everyone.

It's my HG for plums.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Plum Du Bois is a plummy brown with shimmer. Afterdusk is the smoothest, delightful plummy pink with gold shimmer and must lighter than plum du bois.

I think it is one of those ones that works on just about everyone.

It's my HG for plums.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Just rub it in!
getyou.gif
cutey.gif

Face2Mac

Sorry.
graucho.gif

But I think that someone posted once that it looks like Fab from Barbie. So if you have that, you might already have something close to it.

I hope you have Fab, please say you do, so I won't feel bad
th_confused_new.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Sorry.
graucho.gif

But I think that someone posted once that it looks like Fab from Barbie. So if you have that, you might already have something close to it.

I hope you have Fab, please say you do, so I won't feel bad
th_confused_new.gif

blah.gif
Of course I don't have Fab!

But wasn't Afterdusk also similar to On A Mission bpb? I have that one!
greengrin.gif

chickatthegym

I don't have Fab either
ssad.gif
Barbie collection came out right when I got into my serious MAC collecting... so I just ended up with the shadows and a lippie or two and a couple glosses from that collection. I wish they would repromote those blushes too while we're at it
winks.gif

choozen1ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
How does Afterdusk compare to Xrocks?

Afterdusk is more rosey pink with a lot of gold shimmer and x rocks is more plum with kind of silver shimmer to it

LMD84

i'm still sad i missed out on x rocks blush! looks so pretty! but at the time i didn't own any blush (not mac... no blush at all!) and so i went for spaced out because it was less obvious and thought it would be easier to work with for a first timer. and i love spaced out - it's one of my faves.... but still wish i'd bought both and not been so scared of it!