MAC - Cult of Cherry Discussion

chickatthegym

^Don't you hate that!? And then the next time you go to get it, it will be gone
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

^Yeah, I do hate that! I do want to go to the CCO so badly though! I also saw this lipstick on All Cosmetics Wholesale. I so want to get Cherry Blossom l/g too. Maybe I'll call the Gone But Not Forgotten sometime soon.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The only lipstick that I got from this collection is Creme Cerise. I love that color a lot! I hope to find Liqueur l/g to pair it with Creme Cerise.

Liqueur l/g is so pretty. It is a pretty nude brown/plum color. I just find a hard time matching it up with anything because I rarely wear neutrals and the color of Liqueur on my lips is weird but so so gorgeous. I will work it out though, maybe this fall.

panda0410

Quote:
The only lipstick that I got from this collection is Creme Cerise. I love that color a lot! I hope to find Liqueur l/g to pair it with Creme Cerise.

I adore this colour too!!! Sadly mine is all gone
ssad.gif
I would love another one
cry.gif

Quote:
I want So Scarlet l/s now since I didn't get it at my CCO! I don't know why that I didn't buy it and should have!

I had this and traded it, I prefer NARS Fire Down Below, similar colour, perhaps without the pinky undertone, but the texture and stay power is much better
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
I so want Kirsch...

Kirsch is beautiful!! I love to drag this out with my Sharp/Rated R e/s
greengrin.gif
It looks awesome with just a dab of Date Night dazzleglass over it as well
winks.gif

LeeleeBell

I needed to share this with people who would be excited for me/understand my giddyness...I got my Spiced Chocolate quad in the mail today
th_DANCE.gif
Can't wait to play!

TISH1124

^^ I have never used my Spiced Chocolate quad and I have had it since the collection....uggghhhh wtf....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ I have never used my Spiced Chocolate quad and I have had it since the collection....uggghhhh wtf....

blink.gif
th_hug.gif

LeeleeBell

Quote:

That poor lonely quad.
winks.gif
tong.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeleeBell
That poor lonely quad.
winks.gif
tong.gif

nope.gif
It is sitting along side all the others I have never used as well...
ssad.gif
So Sad but true!

SMMY

Quote:

maybe it's time we all visit the "shopping our stash" thread. I'm kind of in the same boat. I've been collecting MAC since 2005 and my stash is kind of bloaty right now and sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed with it. I've been really picky about what I am buying this year and unless it's really all that and the proverbial bag of chips, I've skipped it. I feel like I need to spend more time appreciating what I already have and only filling gaps in my collection as I see fit.

Should I start a no-buy support thread? Would there be enough interest here at specktra/ENABLERS-RUS?
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
nope.gif
It is sitting along side all the others I have never used as well...
ssad.gif
So Sad but true!

At least they have it warm and dry where they are
yes.gif
winks.gif

macgirl3121

Quote:

Ahem, if you find that you don't have enough love to spread around and need to adopt it out to a loving home, let me know. I have been trying to track down this quad at a reasonable price since the beginning of this year.

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
Ahem, if you find that you don't have enough love to spread around and need to adopt it out to a loving home, let me know. I have been trying to track down this quad at a reasonable price since the beginning of this year.

Have you called the Gone But Not Forgotten line? I called them a little over a week ago (thanks to Face2Mac mentioning a purchase recently) and they found almost everything I asked for (including the Spiced Chocolate Quad)! I got my box in the mail yesterday and I'm beyond pleased.
sigh.gif

It was such an easy solution, give it a try!

Face2Mac

Meg, mine came in a brown cardboard box instead of regular black.
It was so weird, at first I didn't know what it was.
Then I opened it, danced around the room a bit, put in my vanity and haven't even touched it.

Camnagem

Mine also came in a plain brown box! It had a hand-written label on one side and the normal UPS labels everywhere else...freaked me out too! Once opened I did a little dance, logged my new stuff into my database (yeah, I'm showing my total nerdness here) and found homes for everything.

I sat on my bed and stared at the Spiced Chocolate Quad for a good 5-10 minutes. I've been wanting this for SO long, and to find it for the normal price made me so happy.
love.gif

Thanks again for mentioning your purchase! I wouldn't have these new goodies without you!
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif