MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

valkolak

I remember when i had three MAC lipsticks. It was the mid-1990s - Lust (LE), Grid (LE), and Cyber.
sigh.gif

OoOoOoO I wish they'd bring back Grid!
Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll

I love this on you! Yay for throwback baby blue e/s. Am I cray cray for acknowledging I like it with red lipstick?
No way, I kinda like it too but it seems to scare a lot of people.
lol.gif

Serenityy

It'd beautiful, but honestly I wind up grabbing Rio more often because it works on me as more than just a highlight, while Adored is more a straight (gorgeous) highlight. Are you getting STBS? That's what I call an ultimate MSF - it's maybe not the best one ever made, but it has everything an MSF is best at, cranked all the way up to maximum, and is extremely bold and outrageous.
Thank you for the feedback Liba! I loveee Rio msf, it's the only msf I got from the collection. I reach for it quite a lot, I'm kicking myself for not getting a back up for it. You're making me want STBS but would it work for someone who is NC30-35ish, sorry I'm not good with foundation lol! Thanks again!
bouquet.gif

rena10

i didnt see the pigment n lipgloss sets....
yeah i got
sigh.gif
most of the pigments from yrs ago...so my mac lady at my store..told me their mostly repromotes and i have them all...so im a pass on them...lol..the only thing in each of the pigment holiday sets is one glitter and those are the new shades..its like chunky glitter..but all others i have every color. lol ..tan,blue green, blue brown, gold mode,kitchmas, the purples on and on! I had bought them in minis yrs ago every holiday for 5 yrs..so now i got the whole damn collection lol...the glosses are mostly repromotes and they are all sheer to me from what she told me....she told me their nothing special....im a just wait on punk couture 3 lipsticks and im done for a while...i got 90 mac lipsticks already....a chick dont need no mo!
girlhaha.gif

KiKi Kontour

yeah i got
sigh.gif
most of the pigments from yrs ago...so my mac lady at my store..told me their mostly repromotes and i have them all...so im a pass on them...lol..the only thing in each of the pigment holiday sets is one glitter and those are the new shades..its like chunky glitter..but all others i have every color. lol ..tan,blue green, blue brown, gold mode,kitchmas, the purples on and on! I had bought them in minis yrs ago every holiday for 5 yrs..so now i got the whole damn collection lol...the glosses are mostly repromotes and they are all sheer to me from what she told me....she told me their nothing special....im a just wait on punk couture 3 lipsticks and im done for a while...i got 90 mac lipsticks already....a chick dont need no mo!
girlhaha.gif
yea i dnt really do loose pigments so i figure i'd start with the mini sets. i only want the pigment set that has naked. i gotta swatch shyt first tho lol.

RayRay88

Do you ladies think the Violet lip bag is worth getting if I don't have any of those three items already? I pre-ordered but am having second thoughts since I'm not thrilled with PP. I'm worried Dark Deed won't suit me!

valkolak

Do you ladies think the Violet lip bag is worth getting if I don't have any of those three items already? I pre-ordered but am having second thoughts since I'm not thrilled with PP. I'm worried Dark Deed won't suit me!
Dark Deed is a really great vampy lip. If you have Prince Noir, it's really similar to that on me at least, except for the finishes.

Latest posts