MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Tatiana87

After a bad day at work I finally got home and my black box was waiting for me at the door.
rasta.gif
It made my night a better one. Private Party is beautiful (nc40 here) . Getting my second order tomorrow (2 mb, 1 msf and YGI, EE, PP l/s) . Now on to read 423 posts.

girliegirl5

what about ...other colors like : CAPTIVE AND AMOROUS...
flower.gif
Thank you! Gosh they are all so pretty!). I'm glad I held off on Craving now. I just need to figure out what will look best on my NC25 skin tone!
th_thstars.gif

I would have been kinda bummed if I had jumped on PP though, considering it is so dupable. I am glad I got YGI and S and S fluidline though-these seem unique! Anyone excited about YGI? I actually do like frosts on occasion (hides).

MACina

Hello all,

I am new to Specktra tis is my first post. I have stalked threads here for a while and have finally decided to join in on the chatter.
I am a MAC fan, but not an expert. I have been trying to hone my beauty skills lately
dance.gif

Anyway I am actually looking forward to the Coral Lip set and the Lip Balms from Nocturnal collection.

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
tirurit and BeautyFan55

pleasantmacabre

Did FFF and EE sell out on the US site ? Tried adding them (didn't say sold out) but then I got the removed from cart due to sold out MSG

rena10

yea i dnt really do loose pigments so i figure i'd start with the mini sets. i only want the pigment set that has naked. i gotta swatch shyt first tho lol.
yeah....naked pigment is close to the 2nd shade in the naked 2 palette..if u have that or a more muted mac shroom shadow....or even the naked 2 palette ..the first 2 light beige colors....lol

liba

Thank you for the feedback Liba! I loveee Rio msf, it's the only msf I got from the collection. I reach for it quite a lot, I'm kicking myself for not getting a back up for it. You're making me want STBS but would it work for someone who is NC30-35ish, sorry I'm not good with foundation lol! Thanks again!
bouquet.gif
Oh it will work brilliantly! You are going to loooooooove it! It's way more
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
thud.gif
than Rio.

BeautyByLele

Since I'm undecided about this collection... imma just stay away from Mac tomorrow... so I'm not tempted. However i do kind want STBS MSF but for $33 I can just add a couple more $ to it and get the Nars blush in Realm of the Senses to complete my oversized blush collection... Hehe

BeautyByLele

Oh gosh Liba I just read what u posted about STBS plus I remember u saying it would look great on deeper skintones!! Decisions decisions

liba

Oh gosh Liba I just read what u posted about STBS plus I remember u saying it would look great on deeper skintones!! Decisions decisions
Bah, STBS is much wilder and more awesome than Realm of the Senses - much more unique. Go look at it then tell me if I'm wrong!
rasta.gif

tirurit

I like the blue shadow/red lips thing too and it definitely freaks people out - but then again, a lot of people are such slobs when it comes to makeup in the first place.
nonono.gif
I might kind of be an ofender as well hehe my version, which I've worn a few times this year is bright pink/fuchsia lips and blue eyeliner.

I am really liking the blue square eyeshadow in this collection, but I can not be bothered with MES. The few I have are gathering dust in a a drawer :X Anyone know of any nice dupes? Temptalia lists Deep Truth as a less cool dupe. Anyone have this one? Could it work for me? I am NC20 and I seriously love that particular blue (añil/Klein blue)

Serenityy

Oh it will work brilliantly! You are going to loooooooove it! It's way more :shock:   :eyelove: :thud: than Rio. 
You said the magic words, I'll be racing after my class to try this out. Thank you so much! I would have missed out thinking these msfs were meh! :)

BeautyByLele

Since I'm undecided about this collection... imma just stay away from Mac tomorrow... so I'm not tempted. However i do kind want STBS MSF but for $33 I can just add a couple more $ to it and get the Nars blush in Realm of the Senses to complete my oversized blush collection... Hehe
Bah, STBS is much wilder and more awesome than Realm of the Senses - much more unique. Go look at it then tell me if I'm wrong! :rasta:
Okay since YOU insisted !!! Lol

Latest posts