MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

ForeverJenn

I ordered the lip bag with dark deed and I got a prepare for pleasure lippie for my sister. I'm only going to check out private party csg in person to see if it could replace my beloved richly revered. After much thought, I decided to skip everything else. I still have my eyes on ygi but my sister's right i wouldn't use it frequently. & I swear specktra ladies are the best! You know who you are :heart:

rena10

im wearing smoked purple tomorow....same vampy look for dec. collection !
th
same look for punk couture......smh!!

rena10

flower.gif
i also got my mattene night violet to rock too ..maybe the weekend! lol
th
im not gonna wait for punk couture..to get the same look...lol!!

KiKi Kontour

yeah....naked pigment is close to the 2nd shade in the naked 2 palette..if u have that or a more muted mac shroom shadow....or even the naked 2 palette ..the first 2 light beige colors....lol
say whaaaaaat
eeksign.gif
i got BOTH naked palette's lol

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Couple more weeks dear.
thanx boo!!

Odelia

I wish we knew more about November collections so I could decide if I want/need to go back for DN seconds
girlhaha.gif

I think I might get the Nude stroke of midnight eye bag...hmmm...and maybe Until Dawn. Decisions, decision!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wish we knew more about November collections so I could decide if I want/need to go back for DN seconds
girlhaha.gif

I think I might get the Nude stroke of midnight eye bag...hmmm...and maybe Until Dawn. Decisions, decision!
I read something about an upcoming collection that will have white with rose gold packaging. Does anyone know what that could be? Or is that one of the Riri collections (haven't followed those threads)?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
T said Hourglass Ambient Powders will also be available in a gift version with 3 (small-sized) powders. So maybe an idea for your next order
winks.gif
That must be the palette. I was thinking about getting that one, but I'm not sure if all three shades would suit my skintone. It looks very pretty though :)

MACina

I read something about an upcoming collection that will have white with rose gold packaging. Does anyone know what that could be? Or is that one of the Riri collections (haven't followed those threads)?
Should be the RiRi Holiday Collection
hmm.gif

princessjest

Gosh those Euro Prices are scary! I am hoping I'll get by with a little skip here. At first I was all about Private Party but It just isn't grabbing me any more.I'm not a huge MSF fan at the best of times. I'm on the fence about the blushes because I am a pale NW and also I am lemming away for Magnetic Nude and Punk Coture.

Thankyou all for taking the time to swatch away, I'm glad people are loving their goodies - You all look Gorgeous!

Oh I took the test too, it was fun, I scored a 3, I bow down to you Liba and your perfect colour vision!

cyclops68

I am crossing my fingers as well, the prices in euros are not funny at all!

I might kind of be an ofender as well hehe my version, which I've worn a few times this year is bright pink/fuchsia lips and blue eyeliner.

I am really liking the blue square eyeshadow in this collection, but I can not be bothered with MES. The few I have are gathering dust in a a drawer :X Anyone know of any nice dupes? Temptalia lists Deep Truth as a less cool dupe. Anyone have this one? Could it work for me? I am NC20 and I seriously love that particular blue (añil/Klein blue)
I don't think there's anything wrong with blue eye makeup and fuchsia lips (check out Dior's holiday campaign this year). I like that combination and used to do it often. Also smokey eyes and red lips. I think people say these are no nos because it's easy to end up looking like a hooka at the end of her shift, but I think that if you pick the right blush or outfit, it could absolutely work!

I think you can absolutely use Deep Truth. It's got quite a nice texture too.

tirurit

That must be the palette. I was thinking about getting that one, but I'm not sure if all three shades would suit my skintone. It looks very pretty though :)
That palette has been tempting me big time, and I found it on a british seller's website.

tirurit

I don't think there's anything wrong with blue eye makeup and fuchsia lips (check out Dior's holiday campaign this year). I like that combination and used to do it often. Also smokey eyes and red lips. I think people say these are no nos because it's easy to end up looking like a hooka at the end of her shift, but I think that if you pick the right blush or outfit, it could absolutely work!

I think you can absolutely use Deep Truth. It's got quite a nice texture too.
Thank you!

I will check it out the next time I go to MAC-

And yeah, I supose that these kinds of combinations walk a narrow edge, but I usually leave the rest of the makeup very subtle and as I wear a sky blue shirt as part of my work uniform it goes nicely ;)

Oh by the way Cyclops, I see that you are based in France. I will be travelling to the Côte d'Azur in November and I wondered if there is a MAC Pro store around. I have tried the MAC website but it is not working for me as I do not know where each town is :X Can you help/point me in the right direction?

Audrey C

I stopped by the MAC store on the way to the office today. I already have PP (really like it) but I ended up buying Stares and Speculation (I'm a totally f/l junkie), Mystery eye pencil (although I usually just stick to f/l, this is a gorgeous colour) and surprised myself by loving Perfectly Poised so I snatched that up too. I don't have anything quite like it. If it's too deep as a highlighter, I'll wear it like I do Stereo Rose - use it as blush and then layer a more matte blush over it to cut the sheen.

And I was skipping this collection.
busted.gif

Fuzzy

Ugh started feeling funny last night and woke up with some nasty plague.
ssad.gif
My chest hurts.

My parcel is at the sort facility... get thee on a truck! LOL

FPmiami

I own the deep dark mineralize skin finish that I use as a setting powder and for touch ups throughout the day. Since i've joined the forum, I see a lot of you ladies collect and use different msf from various collections. What are some other uses for them? How do you use them? I'm kind of scared to buy them w/o knowing how to use them. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!