MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Debbs

When you have to add almost $5 to a $25 GC to get a Mac blush then you know you really need to use up some of what you already have! I got Lavish Living blush. I haven't yet gone to get my hold but I am not too sure right now. STBS is very pretty however it requires a light hand and lots of blending as it is a bit frosty and may emphasize pores a bit. PP CSG is just ok on me but I am wearing it alone not layered. I have so many nicer glosses they may go bad soon. They were putting away a shipment of the gift sets and I didn't even ask if I could look. I am pretty much almost done and waiting for MN. I gave my list of items to friends so I still may end up with items for presents but I am completely being effortless on my part.

Fuzzy

Maybe nothing in November is a good thing. Allows our bank accounts to recover.
mac_atemywallet.gif
Mine sure needs it
ohboy.gif

Lookie who's here!

Gadabout Girl, Lured to Love, Gilded Night & Centre of Attention

Swatches on the way!

ladyarwen

I just got home from Macys. I immediately put on Private Party when I got back in my car so I could rock it for Spirit Day! (I would've put on Lured to Love as well, but I already put on a blush before I left the house. Ah well, I'll wear it with PfP tomorrow.)

littlelamb

I've been trying to stay away from MAC and stick to saving but I just called Nordstrom and bought Private Party over the phone. It just looks too good to pass up. So excited for this color.

kait0

Just ditched class to go to the mac counter. Ended up with lavish living, fff l/s and CoA. Lavish living is so pigmented and stunning and CoA has a pinky purple iridescence/sheen, its so pretty.

Ana A

I wasn't expecting the kits/bags to launch today
ssad.gif
hopefully I can still get the violet lip bag in store next week...

Pretty Honeybee

I know I only was interested in EE, you've got it and PP Cremesheen glasses. However, I did end up getting Lavish Living blush. So far I'm pleased with what I have. Here's a few photos.
the first pic is EE layered with You've Got It CSG. The second is EE alone with no liner. The last 2 are PP CSG with LL blush. Nothing major but I like them. :)

Fuzzy

Holy poop CoA is hard to get photos of...

Pink part, gold part, mixed

bottom to top: pink part, gold part, mixed.

Lured to Love

Gilded Night

The Gold part, Black part, and both sorta smooshed together.