MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

EmbalmerBabe

My Mac just told me today that the color collection is October 17, and the holiday sets are October 24. They are already doing preorder for the kits and have tons of pictures of them, but don't have anything pertaining to the color collection. Thank goodness we do though haha!
ok cool thank you that is helpful when I called they said everythings coming out on the 24th...sigh.Haha thank you for the deets!

misfitted

I was super excited about those mini gloss kits but after finding out what they are all of that excitement is gone lol. My list so far consists of : Private Party LS and CSG Exclusive Event LS (pending swatches) ALL of the mini pigments and glitters. EVERY. LAST. ONE. (SUPER excited about 3D gold glitter!) I am sort of a glitter/pigment hoarder and I REFUSE to buy full sized ones from MAC because I know I could reach the age of 99 and never use them all up lol. I own about 20 mini pigments/glitters (only have Grape and Chartreuse glitter full sized) from MAC and tons of magnolia makeup pigments, but I cross referenced with my MAC "inventory" and I don't have ANY of the ones listed. I REALLY want Dark Deed and I may be willing to deal with it being in a kit. But the fact that BU'ing is out of the question irks me...

xoxomia

I am such a sucker for packaging! I want to play with those MSF's... I don't own any
ohboy.gif

Van4MAC

Well this is where my money will go for the holiday! Gosh I think I want all the MSF's! The lipsticks look nice! Love the packaging.

Dolly Snow

My small list so far. The descriptions sound great and I know I'd love them.
Just hoping we will see some swatches soon seeing as we have roughly two weeks give or take a few days.

Lured to Love
Scene to be Seen

Dolly Snow

I'm confused, in the promo pics, there is definitely no violet blush...they all look peachy.
I think the problem with the promo pic is the fact the description for the violet blush says it has a silver base which tends to make them seem more frosty and lighter than the actually color we expect when we hear violet. Also it has a gold pearl which can come across peachy in photos. Swatches should do it justice I hope.

brittbby

I will probably get all three pigment sets and call it a day with the holiday sets! There a lot of really good pigments in each one!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I always get excited for the holiday collections!
yahoo.gif

Here's my list so far:

Exclusive Event LS
Prepare For Pleasure LS
Private Party LS
You've Got It CSG
Prepare For Pleasure CSG
Private Party CSG
Stares & Speculation FL
Violet Stroke of Midnight Lip Bag (Dark Deed!)
Coral Nocturnals Lip Gloss
Pink Nocturnals Lip Gloss
Green & Teal Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter
Black & Gold Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter

And maybe:

You've Got It LS
Flair For Finery LS
Flair For Finery LS
Nude Nocturnals Lip Gloss
Silver & Violet Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter

Miss Dynamite

I think the problem with the promo pic is the fact the description for the violet blush says it has a silver base which tends to make them seem more frosty and lighter than the actually color we expect when we hear violet. Also it has a gold pearl which can come across peachy in photos. Swatches should do it justice I hope.
I'm praying for this one, it's definitely a color I've been hoping for for a long time.

Ashleybubbles83

i'll probably be passing on everything now until i see swatches...between this and riri holiday...mac might not be getting my money unless its for my staple items like foundation and stuff.

martiangurll

As usual I am excited but so overwhelmed by the kits. I want all the glitter kits, the bag with She Who Dares, nude creme glass, A brush kit-probably smoky eye, plum lippie, flavored balm kit. Better start saving.

KiKi Kontour

jawdrop.gif
oooooooommmmmmmmggggggg!!!!!

i got kinda siced to see what i THOUGHT was a magenta pinky lookin fluidline!! **sigh** but im thinkin i'll go for ONE pk of pigments, a as in ONE lipstick, but im tryin to figure out which gloss set cuz i got star quality and colour saturation!!! ugggggh!!! decisions, decisions
ohboy.gif

Latest posts