MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Anneri

I am so excited to see what they looks like!!!
come on erine, I can't wait
sigh.gif
I think Erine meant the pics in this thread. Just go back one page or two.

Tahlia

I was just looking at the promo image, and am I correct in saying that the model is wearing Private Party l/s and most likely the gloss too? The blush must be Lured to Love. If only it was Lavish Living, I'm dying to see that one

MRV

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO! i like the shadows and msf's more now!
it looks like a naturally one to me
heat.gif

i want 1-2 pigment sets. i wish it was only pigments tho. i donk think ill ever use the glitter. and i was that gromming set BADLY!!!! i must have it, im a brow freak!!!
Just use them with NP, girl!
winks.gif

I think I need to digest the lists now. Trying to come out alive.

Corally

I was hoping to find bigger/better pics on your blog so thanks! :D The gold in Centre of Attention looks like chunky gold glitter. I really hope I'm wrong. After seeing these pics my list is already shorter (yay!). New list Lipstick: Private Party- Mid-tone plum mauve (Satin) Fluidline: Stares & Speculation- Mid-tone olive with gold pearlized pigments Mineralize Blush: Lured to Love- Coral pink base with frost Talk of the Town- Warm brown base with yellow bronze Lavish Living- Violet with silver pearlized base with gold pearlized pigments Mineralize Skinfinish: Perfectly Poised- Bronzey coral with golden tones/ Creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen Centre of Attention- Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer/ 24 carat gold shimmer Sets: Stroke Of Midnight lipbag Viva Glam I lipbag

IHughes

Thank you Honi!! Lovely collection, I like quite a few of the things, thank god I haven't spent a penny on the Rihanna collection!!

allthingslove

thanks so much honi ! Since seeing the big clear pics of each item i can really narrow down my list and focus more on the sets or permanent colors i need thanks love!

MACina

lol.gif
We are still waiting to get them in the same quad though, and the all Carbon one!
th_roll1.gif

amazed.gif
They are not MLBs after all!!???

Just use them with NP, girl!
winks.gif

I think I need to digest the lists now. Trying to come out alive.
thud.gif

martiangurll

Do we think the blue based red (Prepare for Pleasure) will be that different from Charmed I'm Sure, Russian Red, Runaway Red, Fire Sign, Apres Chic?

allthingslove

just watched honi's review on lured to love...the promo pics make it look way darker and not even pink ..the promo pic is very off. im going to buy it after seeing her video but if i had seen it just based on the promo pics i wouldn't have gotten it !