MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Miss Dynamite

Out of the sets, I'm interested in
Stroke of Midnight Nude Lip Bag
Stroke of Midnight Violet Lip Bag
Stroke of Midnight Cool Face Palette
Nocturnals Pink Lips
Nocturnals Coral Lips
Nocturnals Silver&Violet Pigment Set
Nocturnals Tasitints Lip Conditioner Set
Stroke of Midnight Pink Lip and Cheek Bag
Stroke of Midnight Coral Lip and Cheek Bag
Stroke of Midnight Nude Eye Bag

Doubt I will get everything though.

martiangurll

:jawdrop:  oooooooommmmmmmmggggggg!!!!!  i got kinda siced to see what i THOUGHT was a magenta pinky lookin fluidline!! **sigh** but im thinkin i'll go for ONE pk of pigments, a as in ONE lipstick, but im tryin to figure out which gloss set cuz i got star quality and colour saturation!!! ugggggh!!! decisions, decisions :eek:hboy:
I am picturing you with the pinks. The nudes are dupeable from the perm line and you have the two best from corals?

kimbunney

Wow I'm going crazy on sets this year and I always skip them so MAC trying to eat my wallet before the holidays

hoshiakari_

Yay, thanks for the color story! As nice as this collection looks, I'll probably only be getting a lipstick for the packaging. I'm not a big fan of mineralize items, so more for you gals (and guys!).

liba

I have Supercontinental and have barely touched it, so the smart thing to do would be skipping LTL, but I don't know if I can. I
heart.gif
mineralize blushes.

That's what I thought too.
I'm so happy about LTL! Supercontinental was a beautiful color but I found it way too powdery on me, even a little chalky, and had to skip it. Meanwhile, the satin finish MBs are so so so so glorious, so I'm thrilled about LTL being so similar. Can't wait. All those awesome blushes from Naturally are pretty much the best Mineralize products ever and even though they don't say "satin" on the back of them (they don't say anything about a finish), they sure have a satin finish on the skin and look just like Honi's swatch, so I am going to assume we are dealing with the same type of formula here. I am gonna buy all 3 of them, because seriously, Fresh Honey, Early Morning and Subtle Breeze are all in my blush all stars hall of fame!!!!!
yahoo.gif

liba

I think the problem with the promo pic is the fact the description for the violet blush says it has a silver base which tends to make them seem more frosty and lighter than the actually color we expect when we hear violet. Also it has a gold pearl which can come across peachy in photos. Swatches should do it justice I hope.
Not to mention, MAC's been doing a lot of things they call violet that are definitely red-violet, not blue-violet!

All the blushes are listed as "Satin" so I don't think any of them are going to be frosty, but I'm assuming this will have sheen. Can't wait - even if it's more red and more like a mauve or wisteria or pale plum color, I am way into it!

kimibos

Not to mention, MAC's been doing a lot of things they call violet that are definitely red-violet, not blue-violet!

All the blushes are listed as "Satin" so I don't think any of them are going to be frosty, but I'm assuming this will have sheen. Can't wait - even if it's more red and more like a mauve or wisteria or pale plum color, I am way into it!
i dont think they know they color purple at all!
shrugs.gif

liba

may i suggest you order MSF ADORED from tropical taboo its still at the mac site. its Probably one of the Best EVER!
Adored is definitely one of the best ever! It's also definitely one of the most unique in color too. It's very much metallic textured, but unlike others, you don't have to wet the brush to get the metallic effect to show up really well, so it doesn't over-accentuate the pores. I'm sort of amazed it hasn't sold out!

OctoberViolet

I think the problem with the promo pic is the fact the description for the violet blush says it has a silver base which tends to make them seem more frosty and lighter than the actually color we expect when we hear violet. Also it has a gold pearl which can come across peachy in photos. Swatches should do it justice I hope.

erine1881

Hey maybe the black glitter will be perm going forward? A girl can hope!!! :idea:   I actually have avoided buying the glitters in the past, but black glitter - I don't think I will be able to resist. Honestly don't need anything else in that set, though, urgggg.
Just buy mufe's black glitter!

singer82

I still have my Dark Deed from VV. Not sure how its holding up. I need to bust that puppy out! I love putting it over reds.
I'm pretty bummed were not getting a new purple f/l. I should just buy Macroviolet now.

martiangurll

I still have my Dark Deed from VV. Not sure how its holding up. I need to bust that puppy out! I love putting it over reds. I'm pretty bummed were not getting a new purple f/l. I should just buy Macroviolet now.
macroviolet was my first fluidline. Its a pretty red based violet.

MakeupAddict22

Thinking about the warm eye kit and smokey eye kit but I need to cut my list down. What does everybody think is the better pick? I love my golds.