MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2014

SydVicious

iagree.gif
Phlox Garden and Starry Eyed will be mine!!!!! I LOVE that last look.

OctoberViolet

I was like
sleepy.gif
til i seen that PHLOX GARDEN FLUIDLINE
clapping.gif
yaaaaaaas!!! gimme gimme gimme!!!
Oh goodness. How on earth did I miss this?! I love the name Phlox alone. I have the lippie from the Spring Forecast. I like it,even tho it's lighter than I imagined. I am loving this Phlox Garden fluidline. It may be the first fluidline I buy. YES!!!!
yahoo.gif

MACina

Oh goodness. How on earth did I miss this?! I love the name Phlox alone. I have the lippie from the Spring Forecast. I like it,even tho it's lighter than I imagined. I am loving this Phlox Garden fluidline. It may be the first fluidline I buy. YES!!!!
yahoo.gif
Me too and I had to think of this lippie immediatly as well.

martiangurll

**hi five** my girl lol
drinks.gif
u feel me!! yeeees!! hahaha
You aint never lied!

I am loving this ombre pink eyeshadow thing going on for Spring! But, its too early for me to be thinking of that. Still gearing up for total mayhem in dark vampy lips for Punk Couture...

allthingsglam

Thank you so much for sharing :bouquet: I am super excited for all the Sparkle Eyeshadows and also for Phlox Garden and Chilled fluidlines :eyelove: And of course for the Velvetease Lip Pencils!!!
Thanks for pictures the shadow looks are just beautiful

erine1881

P&P Natural Radiance Jan 2nd-North America Feb-international Perm-$40 Radiant Pink Radiant Yellow (repromote) PRO DISCOUNT APPLIES

erine1881

Launch 1 - MSO & PRO Jan 9th-North America Mar-international Launch 2 - PARTNERED LOCATIONS (optional) Feb 6th-North America April-International
0d029a6c_image.jpeg
PRO DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY Edit: Forgot second launch date

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thx for the info, erine!

Interested in the pink NR primer and the gold MES. The 15x palettes sound pretty nice, I especially like the cool one, I don't have any of those colours yet. Don't think I will buy it though. But I think they'll be great for someone who is just starting to build their collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you, Erin!

I wonder if these are like the ones that were released Asia exclusive some time ago...I think it was called Pinwheel Mineralize Collection.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I think so
But $44?
icon_eek.gif
Is that a typo?

Latest posts