MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Sarah Townsend

Fairy Princess is my standard makeup goal, so yeah strobe powders are necessary for me.

The Liptensities might be too high maitenance for me (based on Karen's comment of applying them perfectly) but I'm intrigued.

Miss Dynamite

I'm excited for the holiday collection coming out soon. Whatever it will be. :hand:

I get the feeling that we won't get any info on it until about a week before it comes out, it's only a month away and still no info. MAC loves shooting themselves in the foot lately.

Mac-Guy

I get the feeling that we won't get any info on it until about a week before it comes out, it's only a month away and still no info. MAC loves shooting themselves in the foot lately.

I'm certain that we will have more infos at the beginning of October. :cool:

NaomiH

I'm excited for the holiday collection coming out soon. Whatever it will be. :hand:

So am I! While I do miss having info a bit sooner just because we've all been so spoiled by super early leaks but I don't mind waiting until October to find out. Gives me something to look forward to.

Miss Dynamite

So am I! While I do miss having info a bit sooner just because we've all been so spoiled by super early leaks but I don't mind waiting until October to find out. Gives me something to look forward to.

I hate it...have to go months without buying anything just in case I might want something from a collection that I know nothing about. I've bought only a few things since July and I'm dying to buy about 80 other things, but missing out...so damn stressful!

Shars

Yup and we can't want them to try to keep away the Ebay sharks and still get info in advance. The less notice they have the better for all of us consumers who want to get a chance at buying something without stalking for ridiculous lengths of time.

stirfryedshana

So there is still gonna be a Pop collection in the fall? There was info going around about it before but everyone said they thought it ended up being the Bangin' Brilliant Collection...I was hoping it was something else because there had been two really pretty lipstick colors that weren't in the bangin brilliant collection.

boschicka

It seems to me we don't have the advanced notice here anymore across a lot of brands now.

PrettyTwisted

Yup and we can't want them to try to keep away the Ebay sharks and still get info in advance. The less notice they have the better for all of us
ITA! The less advance notice the eBay sharks have the better (for example last year eBay'rs got wind of Oh, Darling way too early and look how fast it sold out)!
I don't mind waiting for info, I'm still very excited about the MAC Holiday collection this year!

Last edited:

NaomiH

Yup and we can't want them to try to keep away the Ebay sharks and still get info in advance. The less notice they have the better for all of us consumers who want to get a chance at buying something without stalking for ridiculous lengths of time.

Agreed! I've noticed it's been way easier than it used to be and I'm grateful for it. I usually set aside an alloted amount for possible collection buys each month since I know that there will more than likely be something from either MAC or another brand about every month or so that I'm going to want. I hated missing out on things because the sharks knew exactly when to be looking for them.