MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

brumblebee

MRV

New liners: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcs428EeOj/?taken-by=macjunkies
Nothing on looks like a good replacement for the discontinued chormagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20

WHAT! Has it been discontinued?? :eek: Mine is already almost gone and I don't think I can get one here. Had I known this a few weeks ago when I was abroad!

Nice! I hope the formula is good for these particular colours. I don't like some Mineralize lippies because of the shimmer.

kirstw91

Mac Junkies posted the following pics on IG.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mac are bringing out lip stains, they have posted a video of these on their IG.

kirstw91

More pics of Lipstains. Credit to IG user.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top 3 rows are the lipstains then the rest are Charlotte Olympia, Zac Posen and Big Brows.

Marsha Pomells

More pics of Lipstains. Credit to IG user.

View attachment 51632

View attachment 51633

Top 3 rows are the lipstains then the rest are Charlotte Olympia, Zac Posen and Big Brows.

Just the 2 purple ones will do me. Thanks for posting, Kirsty :thankyou:

Another thing... MAC, could you like... You know... Think outside of the box and try different colours, not the same mandatory 14 shades (not sure of the exact figure).

Just thought I'll put it out there.

Last edited:

kirstw91

Just the 2 purple ones will do me. Thanks for posting, Kirsty :thankyou:

Another thing... MAC, could you like... You know... Think outside of the box and try different colours, not the same mandatory 14 shades (not sure of the exact figure).

Just thought I'll put it out there.

I'm liking the purple shades, along with some of the coral colours (I'm a sucker for corals). I just hope that they are a nice even finish.

I'm waiting for proper duochrome lip colours, I've been wanting that for ages.

There is a video of these on the Mac Junkies IG but that's just showing the packaging really. The applicator looks similar to the RM liquid lip colours. Also they are called the "Versicolour Stains"

Marsha Pomells

I'm liking the purple shades, along with some of the coral colours (I'm a sucker for corals). I just hope that they are a nice even finish.

There is a video of these on the Mac Junkies IG but that's just showing the packaging really. The applicator looks similar to the RM liquid lip colours. Also they are called the "Versicolour Stains"

Now that's one collection I know I'll have fun with. If you do have any duochrome pigments, mix it with a clear gloss and you got your duochrome lip colour.

kirstw91

Now that's one collection I know I'll have fun with. If you do have any duochrome pigments, mix it with a clear gloss and you got your duochrome lip colour.

I've got a colour in my mind and it's a coral colour (similar to Betty Bright) with like a mint green duochrome, Mac make this happen please.

Marsha Pomells

I've got a colour in my mind and it's a coral colour (similar to Betty Bright) with like a mint green duochrome, Mac make this happen please.

Sounds like a bottle of nail polish I have, from Models Own. Let me check my Barry M stash, think I got a dazzle dust version...

EDIT: Kirsty... Or any of the Brits... Do you guys remember when FCUK had a makeup range??? I came across my duochrome eye cream called Leprechaun...

image.jpg

Last edited:

kirstw91

Sounds like a bottle of nail polish I have, from Models Own. Let me check my Barry M stash, think I got a dazzle dust version...

EDIT: Kirsty... Or any of the Brits... Do you guys remember when FCUK had a makeup range??? I came across my duochrome eye cream called Leprechaun...

View attachment 51635

I remember the makeup gift sets around Christmas time. That's pretty!

One brand that I'm becoming obsessed with is Kiko the Long lasting shadow sticks are awesome.

OctoberViolet

I would LOVE some duochrome lip shades. :shakehands: