MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

leonah

awesome! Thank you, I love the looks in a box...when are they coming out? anymore picks?

they are already out here in sweden and some european countries as well not sure if they will come to the us.. I bought natural flare and sun siren and have posted pics of both sets in this thread

Last edited:

dcarrington

Why would mac finally bring out the 226 brush as a double ended brush?? It makes no freakin' sense. They KNOW what products sell the most and which ones their customers rave about but yet they go ahead and do nonsense like this. Smh

fur4elise

MAC_ES_March_16.jpg
Revisiting the big buzz when the MAC e/s pans dropped to $6 each! My little black box of joy came in last week!
:sunshine:
Abby_MUFE.jpg MUFE_MAC.jpg
Along with my empty MUFE palettes...My puppy Abby wanted to help me organize:dogdance:
I am so happy to have everything cleaned up & in order! :heart: LOL! I still have a
little room for a few more pans + a completely empty XL MUFE palette! ;)

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

View attachment 53221
Revisiting the big buzz when the MAC e/s pans dropped to $6 each! My little black box of joy came in last week!
:sunshine:
View attachment 53222 View attachment 53223
Along with my empty MUFE palettes...My puppy Abby wanted to help me organize:dogdance:
I am so happy to have everything cleaned up & in order! :heart: LOL! I still have a
little room for a few more pans + a completely empty XL MUFE palette! ;)

That black box looks divine! Enjoy your new goodies! The pans are still 15 € here (~17$), so I hope one day I can splurge on them for a better price, too.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Why would mac finally bring out the 226 brush as a double ended brush?? It makes no freakin' sense. They KNOW what products sell the most and which ones their customers rave about but yet they go ahead and do nonsense like this. Smh

Okay, what the hell?! That's ridiculous.

verorl

I missed out on the 226 brush and I really, really want at least two of them, but I hate doublé ended brushes! WHY MAC??????

lyseD

Can anyone tell me, besides shadow pans did MAC reduce the price on anything else? And is the price reduction on-line only?

Thanks for the help.

Honi

Can anyone tell me, besides shadow pans did MAC reduce the price on anything else? And is the price reduction on-line only?

Thanks for the help.
They changed the price for the x15 palettes aswell, they are 65 dollaridoos now.

AnitaK

For anyone who is curious about the look in the box sets....this is the sultry diva one

DSC_0321.jpg

The lipglass and lipstick are going to a friend, the eyeshadows and the brush was passed along to my sister and I kept the eyeliner and blush for myself

Last edited:

jennyap

A couple of snippets of info:

Several brushes are going to be released in short handle form - 130, 168, 188, 190, 217, 224, 239, 266

There will be new small and medium compact pro palettes, and some new inserts - concealer x6, concealer x9, CCB x2, blush x2.

(This might finally push me to de-pot my blushes, as the inability to have one or two in a small palette for travel is the main reason I haven't until now).

Monsy

A couple of snippets of info:

There will be new small and medium compact pro palettes, and some new inserts - concealer x6, concealer x9, CCB x2, blush x2.

this is exciting
would it be for studio finish concealer??

Latest posts