MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Mac-Guy

And really what are we getting? Still have to spend $65 for free shipping, that was one of the things I was most looking forward to.

Like all membership programs, they want you to spend more money. Sadly, most of us, including myself, are falling for it. :doh:

B

Buffy89

And really what are we getting? Still have to spend $65 for free shipping, that was one of the things I was most looking forward to.

The shipping thing is insane, I can see that it bothers you. Here, there's no select program yet, and every order from 25€ gets shipped for free, plus any order placed on a mobile phone. I'm interested in seeing if/how select will be introduced in Europe.

leonah

The shipping thing is insane, I can see that it bothers you. Here, there's no select program yet, and every order from 25€ gets shipped for free, plus any order placed on a mobile phone. I'm interested in seeing if/how select will be introduced in Europe.

aw that's unfair we don't get free shipping unless we spend like 58€ :scared:

Honi

Has anyone heard anything about expanding the studio fix fluid + powder with a NW8 (Need..)? Is it the real deal? Can i allow myself to be excited for not having to mix in white in my foundation? :D

shellygrrl

Staff member
Has anyone heard anything about expanding the studio fix fluid + powder with a NW8 (Need..)? Is it the real deal? Can i allow myself to be excited for not having to mix in white in my foundation? :D

I'd hope that, if that's true, there's an NC10 in there somewhere.

Latest posts