MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Prettypackages

fur4elise

Looks like there are two shades of the powder too! What a happy accident!
I know...right!?! Start saving pennies now! Or in my case, I need to swear more so I feed the "Cuss Pig" on my desk more money.

p.s. The "Cuss Pig" is the actual ceramic piggy bank I keep on my desk at work. I put money in it when I swear excessively. TMI I know...:rolleyes:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for sharing [MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION] !

Finally! So weird that this is showing on the site tho. The packaging is :bootyshake:-ugly. I feel like it's getting worse every year since I've gotten into MAC. I'm slightly interested in that powder and the Smokey Cocoa palette looks good shadewise, I also like that there are more shades in them than usual.

NaomiH

Hahahahaha! I need a cuss pig as I cuss like a sailor!
I know...right!?! Start saving pennies now! Or in my case, I need to swear more so I feed the "Cuss Pig" on my desk more money.

p.s. The "Cuss Pig" is the actual ceramic piggy bank I keep on my desk at work. I put money in it when I swear excessively. TMI I know...:rolleyes:

LiliV

I like the powder w the stars. I never buy the sets but I'm interested to see what the single items are!

Miss Dynamite

Oh God, my piggy would run out of room for money within a day, I'm so bad with cussing.

alle685

Well nothing really tickles my fancy from this holiday collection, which is a good thing because I want 3 of the new highlight powders. This is going to be an expensive couple of months...

Latest posts