MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

fabulousmoolah

If there is a Beauty and the Beast I hope it's better than Cinderella and Maleficent. The Maleficent packaging was plain and the Cinderella products too colorless.

Corally

If there is a Beauty and the Beast I hope it's better than Cinderella and Maleficent. The Maleficent packaging was plain and the Cinderella products too colorless.

Agreed. I'm all for new Disney related collections but Cinderella and Maleficent were soooo disappointing.

missjulie

European Mac sites seem to have -20% off of everything, Mac stores as well (but check the national sites about which ones)

Makeup Emporium

MAC Canada has buy a lipstick get a free lipglass! You get a free lipglass for each lipstick you order so not just 1 lipglass total for free. It even includes the Huggable lipsticks that are on sale for 40% off.

ohsoamazin

I know there is no information yet but I really hope MAC pulls through for the Beauty and the Beast collection if they are going to do it. That was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I'm such a Disney child lol. I know have to grab something! The movie comes out in March so maybe MAC will release it in late February/early March like Cinderella.

Latest posts