MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

lyseD

Any suggestions for a fantastic loose powder? MAC or other brand.

Thanks so much for the help.

stirfryedshana

Lately I'm loving Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder. Super cheap (under $7 in the US) and works great, no idea if it's available in Canada or not though.

Sweetyellow

I hate that MAC sneak peaks have been so limited. I like looking forward to and being excited about upcoming collections....sigh....

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Chanel is my all time favorite. I've tried many (MUFE, NARS, YSL, By Terry, Givenchy...) but that's the only one that feels truly weightless on my skin and it also doesn't emphasize dry patches. You also get a good amount of product for your money, it will last a long time.

fabulousmoolah

The new VG looks awesome in the promo but the in the swatch pics the tube doesn't look the same color. The product looks metallic in both promo and swatch while it's in the tube but the arm swatch doesn't come off as metallic. I would love it if it was really metallic hot pink and yay finally, after 2 years of (rhymes with tanks) a VG spokesperson whose name I wouldn't be embarrassed to have in my bag.

Miss Dynamite

I now think second pic might be of mascara.
MUA Netta Szekely just posted a snapchat video showing some upcoming mascara colors and they looked similar.

I will be furious if MAC wastes such pretty colors on mascaras. Colored mascaras are pointless as hell anyway, they don't even show up on my light blonde lashes. MAC and I will not be on speaking terms for at least a week.

Marsha Pomells

stirfryedshana

I hate that they changed the packaging. I have OCD and little things like that drive me absolutely insane. I have a lot of older lipglasses (haven't bought any in awhile) and if I got any new ones I'd have to get at least 3 to satisfy my 'things must match' compulsion lol. And I definitely can't spend that much on them. Plus...the fact that they just keep raising prices on things and lowering the amount of product...it's just ridiculous.