MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

stirfryedshana

The first one look like lipsticks or maybe eyeliners (although someone in the comments there said powder lmao)...second definitely seem like paints.

MACina

Temptalia has swatches of the new Retro Matte shades in her swatch gallery.

They are stunning :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sweetyellow

Not quite sure where to post this but I'll post here since this collection just recently launched (2017).

Anyways...the new retro matte liquid lipsticks are supposed to be amazing as they have been reformulated. I'm going to order one (likely Topped With Brandy) to test out the new formula.

[video=youtube;CPl-MJ7I6M8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPl-MJ7I6M8[/video]

dcarrington

I just purchased another retromatte lippie in So Me. The first one was TWB. I really love the formula.
I was surprised reading the back of the package slip that we can no return online purchases in store at stand alo lne MAC locations. Does anyone know when this happened? I am extatic! I HATE returning things back by mail.

mango13

I just purchased another retromatte lippie in So Me. The first one was TWB. I really love the formula.
I was surprised reading the back of the package slip that we can no return online purchases in store at stand alo lne MAC locations. Does anyone know when this happened? I am extatic! I HATE returning things back by mail.

It's been that way as far back as I can remember.

lyseD

In Canada we have to ship it back. :(

Monsy

it always had to be shipped back but you get free ups label and it's super easy to return

PrettyTwisted

I've always had to call and they emailed me a postage paid return label. The return labels that come with the purchase aren't prepaid. But anyway returning was easy for me although I always exchange lol

dcarrington

I apologize for not typing clearly (as usual??????. I'm always posting something in a rush??????). I meant that I discovered on the back of the packaging slip that they now except in-stores returns. Its only to stand alone locations. This was not the case before. It used to only be mail-in returns.
I purchased a bottle of mac face and body and the color was off. Now I can just go in and exchange it for the right color without the wait. This just makes it more convenient for me.

Latest posts