MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Mac-Guy

I really hope everthings perm because this collection should launch in April? Didn't expect it so soon. With so many blushes you would expect this will be an addition to the perm line but who knows.. I read something about the edsfs too on Instagram. I already have Superb and in a way kinda own OD because the WOG in the Nutcracker Sweet compact was more similar to OD than the OG WOG. But I think I'll buy them all. I rarely use my Superb (and OG WOG) because I'm afraid I'll run out, so silly lol. So all three for me! And I'm kinda hoping that this Fairly Precious is a bit different than the edsf so I can buy it lol, the efsf FP makes such a lovely highlighter. Not that I need more highlighter, I think I own around 70 now? Not sure. Bought like 20 in the past 2 weeks, oops.

Maybe it is a blush collection. I don't remember when the last blush collection (6 of them in total) came out, maybe 2011?

Corally

Maybe it is a blush collection. I don't remember when the last blush collection (6 of them in total) came out, maybe 2011?

Could be! It's definitely been awhile... I used Pink Tea a couple of days ago actually. Still a great blush!

LiliV

I'm really liking the shiny black with floral packaging! Can't wait to see what it's for

Honi

The packaging is ok, it feels very off for a summer collection though. Or is that just me?

Miss Dynamite

The packaging is ok, it feels very off for a summer collection though. Or is that just me?
Yep, MAC has gotten so lazy and just makes everything in black packaging with a sticker anymore. Pink, blue, yellow...any color would have been better than that.

miumiuuu

Meh, I guess it could be cute? With all that fruity-flowery stuff, maybe a tropic or a Hawaiian theme? Agree the black is a little too heavy for that, though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't mind the black but I was hoping the whole compact would have a flowery print, not just a sticker. Maybe the lipsticks look better.

Jayjayy

I like the packaging on the bronzer! Its summery but not too much. Sometimes if a product screams summer or fall, I don't want to use it throughout the rest of the year lol! And those EDSF blushes have a major swoon factor. :D

boschicka

I like the packaging on the bronzer! Its summery but not too much. Sometimes if a product screams summer or fall, I don't want to use it throughout the rest of the year lol! And those EDSF blushes have a major swoon factor. :D

That's a good point. I do feel it would have looked nicer with the flowers on the black part instead of the sticker.

jillybean

WTF MAC. The collection name is Fruity Juicy and you give us this? Bright colored packaging with cute fruits and what not (think Quite Cute) would have been way more appropriate. And the bronzer formula again? They must have a huge stockpile of those things to get rid of. I am looking forward to what else they have coming but not thrilled about the packaging.

Latest posts