MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Erica53094

It may be duped but nothing compares. Its a fantastic transition and really ups an eye look imo. Nothing else compares!

Erica53094

The cardboard packaging is more economical and sturdy. Plus it's easier to store. It makes more sense to have the cardboard. Nothing about that signals cheap. Such first world issues!

Miss Dynamite

The colored mascaras might be coming back. MAC posted on Instagram: In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara isn't waterproof, however, it is flake-proof and smudge-proof! Stay tuned this Spring for an array of bold shades and sign up at MAC Cosmetics - Official Site for new launch notifications.

missjulie

I don't remember it being mentioned here, but apparently there are 3 new additions to the MAC Girls palette lineup: Risk Taker, Classic Cutie, and Qween Supreme. Risk Taker is already available, the rest are coming soon on our local MAC site.

classic.png

qween.png

risk.png

violetta

MissJulie ,I just clicked the Hungarian MAC site ,and your country already has the Padma, Lip Oils ,Liquid Last Collections and your above mentioned new MAC Girls.Lucky you.

missjulie

MissJulie ,I just clicked the Hungarian MAC site ,and your country already has the Padma, Lip Oils ,Liquid Last Collections and your above mentioned new MAC Girls.Lucky you.

Hmm, yea, it's weird, we usually get collections later than others (or don't get some at all, like the Lunar New Year collection, still angry at MAC for that).

Rinstar

View attachment 63326

In addition to Fix + Matte, there will be a Fix + Goldlit!

Uh yes please!!! Was already going to pick up the Matte, but will for sure get the Goldlit too!
There will also be a Nico Panda collection

Dominic Skinner on Instagram: “#MakeupAlert #NEW #MAC collection #MAC NicoPanda  Contains 3 Cheek & #EyeshadowPalettes , #FalseLashes , 6 #Lipsticks , 4 #Lipglass ,…”

No clue who or what Nico Panda is, but dang this looks pretty! That palette with the minty eyeshadow and lavender looking blush!!

Latest posts