MAC Extra Dimension discussion

aradhana

The trick ladies and gentlemen, ....drum roll please.....is kind of to dig into the eyeshadow, almost putting your brush in vertically, and pat it it on at an angle!! She suggested to remove the excess by tapping the brush against the pot...anyhoo..lo and behold transforms from a minty shine on moo's eyelid to a gorgeous olive-y colour I sought....I am back on the ES
eyelove.gif
this is what the sa did when she applied on my eyes as well. i asked her about it, and she said she would do that for all eyeshadows so i thought it had something to do with her applying prep+prime lid first, but i guess it was indeed specific to the ed shadows...
i'm glad they are working for you now! i am thinking about going back for DD...

Prettypackages

Cool! I can't wait to try that.
The trick ladies and gentlemen, ....drum roll please.....is kind of to dig into the eyeshadow, almost putting your brush in vertically, and pat it it on at an angle!! She suggested to remove the excess by tapping the brush against the pot...anyhoo..lo and behold transforms from a minty shine on moo's eyelid to a gorgeous olive-y colour I sought....I am back on the ES
eyelove.gif

Yazmin

I'm kicking myself for not BUing GG! Sold out all over. I have to keep telling myself it's going to be okay. Can't wait for Hey Sailor! Just to see it in person my new favorite MUA is going to pull 1 of everything for me as soon as it comes in! What a babe!

I went to my Macy's counter and they still had this in stock. Hopefully you'll be able to find it somewhere near you or via a restock. I ended up getting Grand Galaxy, Warm Thunder and a BU of Dark Dare.

GlamQueen21

I'm soon going to be on Team 10 for the eyeshadows. Right now I'm trying not to haul too much since I'm going to Cali in two weeks.

duckrodeo

I gave in and ordered Havana with a BU of Superb. *sigh* I'm now Team 8 and alllllmost team 9. The only shadow I'm going to skip is Sweet Heat since Superb is so similar. I'm lemming Dark Dare hard core.

2browneyes

Thx pemily. I will keep fighting the urge to stop by the counter today....idk if I will win the fight, but I won't bend easily LOL

2browneyes

I am not supposed to be part of Team 2 let along 10 LOL I am really trying to stay away. But I love the combos you all are coming up with.

2browneyes

I did get all of the skinfinishes. I think I will be able to abstain from further shadow purchases. With all that I have in my stash and my plans for May purchases, plus who knows what over the next few months, I'll be pretty good until these show up in the CCO :)

lyseD

I love lunar it has such a gorgeous sheen to it. I started with RC and SH added lunar and am now contemplating MP. I have to stop before Hey, Sailor! get's here.

What do we think of Lunar?? anybody loving it? What about Havana is it worth tracking down? Is it similar to any of the MUFE aqua creams?

Latest posts