MAC Extra Dimension discussion

aradhana

NC 44/45. I don't know about the undertones (pink, red, yellow, golden, huh?) I have been told I can be either red or yellow. LOL. I will try it in the V as well. Thanks for the tip.
i'm a similar skintone (though not sure about undertone). when i had my makeup done last week, the mua applied a mix of havana, rich core and dark dare on me....at first she only put the first two, but the DD gave it the needed oomph.

she kinda did this interesting thing with the eye shape that i've never done/had done before, where she kind of took the shadow almost straight up from the outer corner, and went really high up close to the brows. (yes, sounds crazy.) but it looked awesome...kinda doe-like effect. i don't think it really shows up in the pic, but that's my makeup in my avatar pic.

Sugar & Spice

How? Why?
poke.gif
You need to jump on the ED wagon.
I agree! I didn't get any of the eyeshadows but I did get WoG SF and I think everyone should at least get 1 SF.

Pinkdollface

How? Why?
poke.gif
You need to jump on the ED wagon.
I'm broke and this collection comes out saturday, but not at my counter. I have to travel an hour to get to the closest counter that sells it. I'm not really feeling this collection. I don't know why. I didn't want to buy anything online and then not like it. I think the highlighters are pretty, but i prefer something lighter like Lightscapade, Too Chic or Play it Proper. That's why i didn't get them online. Maybe i would like something once i saw it in real life, but i don't have time to travel to the counter on saturday and i'm afraid the thing i would maybe like will be sold out by sunday. I would hate to see something than start to like it and not be able to get it. If i don't go i will never miss any of these shadows or skinfinishes.

MRV

I'm broke and this collection comes out saturday, but not at my counter. I have to travel an hour to get to the closest counter that sells it. I'm not really feeling this collection. I don't know why. I didn't want to buy anything online and then not like it. I think the highlighters are pretty, but i prefer something lighter like Lightscapade, Too Chic or Play it Proper. That's why i didn't get them online. Maybe i would like something once i saw it in real life, but i don't have time to travel to the counter on saturday and i'm afraid the thing i would maybe like will be sold out by sunday. I would hate to see something than start to like it and not be able to get it. If i don't go i will never miss any of these shadows or skinfinishes.
Tell me about it! I'm also broke, and Hey, the Reel Sexy Sailor is still on its way (and close, too)!

MACerette

My wallet wouldn't object if MAC were to come out with some boring collections the next couple of months. My husband says my wallet is made of onion leather: you immediately start to cry when you take a look at it... Too many pretty things I do not want to miss out on

baghdad81

My wallet wouldn't object if MAC were to come out with some boring collections the next couple of months. My husband says my wallet is made of onion leather: you immediately start to cry when you take a look at it... Too many pretty things I do not want to miss out on
lol that's hilarious!!!!

Pinkdollface

I'm really liking my 128 brush. It's great to apply msf's as a blush i think. I apply them with the natural side and blend them with the synthetic side. Because the brush is quite stiff and has the synthetic side it blend msf's into the skin really nice. I do have to be carefull when i pick up the msf with the natural side though, but if i only pick up little at a time it's wonderful.

martiangurll

What brushes are you guys using for these EDSF? I used a 187 SH and it worked fine, but wondering if there is a better choice, maybe less softer bristles? I don't have a 128...

liba

What brushes are you guys using for these EDSF? I used a 187 SH and it worked fine, but wondering if there is a better choice, maybe less softer bristles? I don't have a 128...
I love using the split fiber slanted kabuki from Semi-Precious for all over with them - just the right amount of buffing action with that one for me. 'Haven't broken out the glorious Glorify yet, but I'll probably switch to a 131 for that, which is what I use for all my bronzers. I didn't get the split fiber face brush with SP or along with this collection, but that will work really well for using them as highlighters, considering how great the kabuki version works and the split fiber eye brushes work on the shadows.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
There was a 187SH?
icon_eek.gif
Or do you mean SE? Or the 188SH?

I would LOVE a 187SH!

peachsuns

I agree! ;)

Pinkdollface

Same here, Pinkdollface! I've only ordered 128 brush from this collection. It will be here Monday. I'm beyond excited! LOL

I agree! ;)
I'm glad i'm not the only one that didn't get the shadows and skinfinishes:) I'm sure you will like the 128. It can be used for a lot of things i think. I have yet to try it with my cream blushes.