mac face and body

Mac-Guy

Don't even bring up crushed metals.
shockt.gif
I remember your melted gold from SB
jerkit.gif

shontay07108

You do? Wow. :lol: Yeah. I passed that along to a friend. Don't know if she ever used it. I swear, in all my years living in the devil's armpit (NJ), I've never had a product melt on me.

shontay07108

Ugh! I tried to put my order through and chose overnight, but somehow when I hit submit, it went back to standard. Oh, hell no. I'm gonna have to call them and fix that. Anyway, I got the contour brush, sculpting cream(Copper Beach) and pressed pigment(beaming). I'll see how I like those before I buy more. Nothing from Office Hours :D

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
To crush the pressed pigments. If you crush them, you get a nice creamy texture (shimmer rather than glitter) that allows you to apply the pressed piggies onto the lid and lower lash line. Works like a charm for that purpose. If you don't use the pressed piggies, you can probably skip it.
Thanks. I don't plan on getting any of the Pressed Pigments though. Right now I'm starting to get buyer's remorse, it's not what I expected. I'll play around with it some more and see what else I can use it for, but I might have to send it back eventually.

Copperhead

Thanks. I might look into Copper Beach and Coffee Walnut when they hit the stores. And I'd like to see that Contour Brush in person. That's an interesting looking item.

shontay07108

Thanks. I might look into Copper Beach and Coffee Walnut when they hit the stores. And I'd like to see that Contour Brush in person. That's an interesting looking item.
I know. I can't turn down a fancy brush. Since it's a contour cream, I figure the brush might be especially useful. We'll see.

luvlydee

Please let us know what you think when you get your items (especially the pressed pigment). I ordered Richly Honed sculpting cream.
Ugh! I tried to put my order through and chose overnight, but somehow when I hit submit, it went back to standard. Oh, hell no. I'm gonna have to call them and fix that. Anyway, I got the contour brush, sculpting cream(Copper Beach) and pressed pigment(beaming). I'll see how I like those before I buy more. Nothing from Office Hours :D
Please let me know what u guys thought about copper beech and richly honed when you guys receive them!

shontay07108

So, I just called CS and she said that she won't have access to my order for another two hours (I thought it only took 20 minutes). She said she would try, though as soon as she can get to it, but cannot guarantee. Plus, orders after 3pm don't leave the same day, so the earliest it would ship is tomorrow morning. I really hope it goes through b/c I want my stuff ASAP. I would much rather get it Friday than someday next week. I want to kick myself in the face right now.

luvlydee

So, I just called CS and she said that she won't have access to my order for another two hours (I thought it only took 20 minutes). She said she would try, though as soon as she can get to it, but cannot guarantee. Plus, orders after 3pm don't leave the same day, so the earliest it would ship is tomorrow morning. I really hope it goes through b/c I want my stuff ASAP. I would much rather get it Friday than someday next week. I want to kick myself in the face right now.
thats odd. there was a time where i called in like 10 minutes after i ordered and they adjusted what i wanted to be adjusted lol

shontay07108

thats odd. there was a time where i called in like 10 minutes after i ordered and they adjusted what i wanted to be adjusted lol
That's what I was thinking b/c I've done that once before. I called within an hour and had my order adjusted. :mad:

bobbiedoll03

Changed my mind...I am going to wait to see it all in person...I am itching to order online but I am going to wait it out!

crystalis007

This collection really snuck up on me. I put Beaming in my cart but I think I need to see the rest in store. And the brush (163) I need to see that.

ButterflyDior77

Found : MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture from BritishBeautyBlogger.com
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream is one of those products that every make-up bag should have if only just to play with. Basically, it subtly enhances cheeks or anywhere you want more definition.. for cheeks, make a fish-face and then lightly brush into the hollows for sharp definition and more accentuated cheeks.

mousygiggles

I went with Accentuate and Pure Sculpture since I use Accentuate in the powder form and Strada. I hope I picked correctly.

Latest posts