MAC for Marilyn

Audrey C

I've hit pan on my first FM. I wear TPC a lot - probably weekly. I've only worn Showgirl once because I rarely wear greys. I should try to reach for it a bit more. I've worn DA a few times but not since Christmas. VG1 is still my first love (almost 20 years strong). It's my HG red.

martiangurll

Love Goddess is growing on me. Of course lippies get heavier rotation when they get noticed by hubs
graucho.gif

katelyn0

I've hit pan on my first FM. I wear TPC a lot - probably weekly. I've only worn Showgirl once because I rarely wear greys. I should try to reach for it a bit more. I've worn DA a few times but not since Christmas. VG1 is still my first love (almost 20 years strong). It's my HG red.
oooh yes I forgot about TPC... almost daily for me... Gonna be sad when I hit pan on that baby :( I never hit pan on blush but I think I will on TPC.

ForeverJenn

I'm glad everyone has been giving their products love :) I've been feeling so overwhelmed with all the other collections, I've only reached for charmed I'm sure. It's time to give the rest of the products some love
sigh.gif

katelyn0

My first FM beauty powder right now... sad sight :( I guess it's not bad for daily use. Thank god for my two B/Us, hope MAC comes out with something similar that I fall in love with by the time I'm done my B/Us. And yes, that's my hello kitty phone case in the mirror
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I'll be taking Deeply Adored with me on my upcoming trip! Love that lipstick!
Hopefully I'll be reaching for CIS, DA & LG a lot more for the entire month of February--in sync w/a Valentine's Day theme to encourage use of reds & pinks. If I don't shine a spot light on products for a specific reason they seem to fall to the wayside of the latest collection!
icon_eek.gif
th_dunno.gif

Naughtyp

Hopefully I'll be reaching for CIS, DA & LG a lot more for the entire month of February--in sync w/a Valentine's Day theme to encourage use of reds & pinks.  If I don't shine a spot light on products for a specific reason they seem to fall to the wayside of the latest collection! :shock:   :dunno:
same here!!! ;) I was like ok I'm gonna use all my red lippies and wear pink n red nail polishes in feb lol. I also save my FM for special occasions ( I kno my pics gonna be taken lol) I need to wear my other Lippies from here I always grab DA

Pinkdollface

I thought I packed Love Goddess when I went to my parents yesterday, but today I found out I took Deeply Adored instead. The funny thing is that when I was doing my eyes and face I was wishing I had taken Deeply Adored. I guess it wanted some love
love.gif

Naughtyp

I thought I packed Love Goddess when I went to my parents yesterday, but today I found out I took Deeply Adored instead. The funny thing is that when I was doing my eyes and face I was wishing I had taken Deeply Adored. I guess it wanted some love
love.gif
How funny lol DA is my fav out of them all but I need to show more love to CIS and LG. everyone did say there was a differene between the MM pure zen and the perm one?