MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

martiangurll

Temptalia will have swatches soon! She received a PR sample! So excited *does a happy dance*
nanaparty.gif

DeadMonique

Ahhhhh I need it! So pretty! This will be my first LE splurge since Candy Yum Yum's first run! I've held out for a good one :)

kimibos

i guess the black lipliner is a must for it to look like the lippie in the picture we saw earlier.

CartoonChic

I like it! It's not what I was expecting, but still pretty. I like that it seems sheer enough to layer with other lipsticks, and that it could create an interesting wearable look on its own. I'm curious to see how it will look when paired with my black and grey lip pencils.

BuickMackane

T pulls it off really well.

I don't know which one I like better, Grey Friday without black liner or Grey Friday with black liner. It's almost as though they're completely different lippies!

SatelliteDrmr

I just spoke with live chat in Canada, and they say it won't be available here. Booooo! She suggested I use Black+White lipmix to make a nice grey colour. LOL No
blink.gif

aradhana

I just spoke with live chat in Canada, and they say it won't be available here. Booooo! She suggested I use Black+White lipmix to make a nice grey colour. LOL No
blink.gif
thanks for the deets on the lack of canadian release...
boo is correct. boo...snif.
black + white doesn't sound very glamourous. and did she forget about the frost aspect?

SatelliteDrmr

thanks for the deets on the lack of canadian release...
boo is correct. boo...snif.
black + white doesn't sound very glamourous. and did she forget about the frost aspect?
I know eh. The frost, and the sheerness (is that a word?). It's too bad, as lots of us want it. Off topic: I just found out that they've dc'd lip conditioner in the potted form. That was my favourite! The tube just isn't the same.
ssad.gif

ladyarwen

Hmmm...I wasn't looking to get this before, but now that I've seen how it looks on, I'm quite tempted to snag it.

Tanjola

Their Facebook page says the link will be up Nov 22 which is Thursday Thanksgiving day. Are we sure it will be up Wednesday?

Latest posts