MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

OctoberViolet

Me too!
MAC Grey Friday Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches

ETA: I'm always too slow.
girlhaha.gif

ladyarwen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152266357600554&set=a.427112940553.374137.16126780553&type=1&theater

vaisforluvrs

Their Facebook page says the link will be up Nov 22 which is Thursday Thanksgiving day. Are we sure it will be up Wednesday?
With MAC, you never know when they will really post it. It might be on the website before they release the link to FB fans. You never know.

SatelliteDrmr

You have to log into your facebook page or you won't see it.
So weird. I have been a fan of their page as long as I have had facebook, and I cannot see the posting at all, where they speak of this mystical link. Maybe it's because I'm in Canada, and they only posted to US fans or something...

Thank you for posting it though :)

kimibos

im so excited im going to start the stalking thursday at around 9pm till it comes out.plus my BL polishes at nordstroms. then ill just drug myself and stay away from the computer and the buying. same thing on cyber monday.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So weird. I have been a fan of their page as long as I have had facebook, and I cannot see the posting at all, where they speak of this mystical link. Maybe it's because I'm in Canada, and they only posted to US fans or something...

Thank you for posting it though :)
I can't see it either. I think it's only showing up for US folks.

Mac-Guy

The swatches remind me of a darker version of Outrage l/g from the GP collection, though I definitely prefer Outrage as it has more teal and blue shimmer.

Haven

I actually like the look of this ls. I must admit that I am surprised. May just end up getting it. I wonder if the np is any good. I am usually not a fan of MAC np.

Spanky

We're you guys able to order it? I can't see it! I just called MAC & she said 9 PM tonight. I looked at 9 last night on FB & saw nothing. Canu guys tell me what is up?

OctoberViolet

It's for tonight at 9pm. I'm hopefully going to be able to get to my computer in time otherwise I will stay up until Midnight to order it.

We're you guys able to order it? I can't see it! I just called MAC & she said 9 PM tonight. I looked at 9 last night on FB & saw nothing. Canu guys tell me what is up?

Spanky

Thanks Oct. Violet. I was so concerned last night until about 9:15 when I asked him what the date was... But then someone on FB said they ordered their's & that was from 16 hours ago. Okay, 9 PM tonight...that should be fun for anyone who is gearing up to go to the Macy's Black Fri. TT event. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it & to those who do & don't have a great day :)

OctoberViolet

You're very welcome, Spanky. I also was getting confused. I went on last night, but then saw on the mac facebook page that it was 9pm on the 22nd. I was like "OMG, what's wrong with me?!" Good luck! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it & to those who do & don't have a great day
smiles.gif