MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

DeadMonique

Waiting for this link to be posted! I'm also checking the Sugarpill website and looking out for the Lime Crime code :x I'm so excited!

liba

I don't know.....my enthusiasm for this one has sort of flown away. I feel like it's going to be too similar to EL Gunmetal, now that we've seen how sheer it is. If it sticks around for a little while like Black Knight did, maybe I'll get it then, but I feel like Firm Form is going to be more flattering on my skin tone and just more unique.....i'm still kind of tempted by the nail polish, though, since it looks like it might be that new sandy-textured matte that's going to be all over the place in 2013.

OctoberViolet

girlhaha.gif
rofl.gif
Happy Gobble, Gobble, Turkey Wobble Day to you also CartoonChic!!!!
Waiting for this link to be posted! I'm also checking the Sugarpill website and looking out for the Lime Crime code :x I'm so excited!

lilinah

Well, i'd really like the Grey Friday lipstick, but
-- i'm not at home,
-- the internet connection where i am is painfully slow and frequently just plain drops the connection, like, a lot!
-- when the link is supposed to go up on FB i'll be at a relative's celebrating Thanksgiving and not able to get on-line anyway.

Sigh.

Best of luck to all you GF stalkers out there!
flower.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah
-- the internet connection where i am is painfully slow and frequently just plain drops the connection, like, a lot!

Hah! I can't even get the MAC FB page to load... i get the header and a teeny tiny bit more and then my browser just sits there. This internet connection here really s**ks. (grumble, grumble)

OctoberViolet

I got my lippie!!! After much stress and anticipation and the fact that I totally went blank & forgot my information, I was able to buy one lippie. One lippie caused all this stress. Good luck ladies & gents!!!! MAC better not do anything like this again for awhile.

Spanky

Hey Oct Violet I saw you on the comments. I'm glad you the LS. U don't expect MAC to do this again until when? Tomorrow or whenever they decide to put TT or Strength on the website. LOL! I just tried to look it up thru the MAC site map & it wouldn't come up FYI. Hope everyone gets what they want.

singer82

I got the lippy and polish! Don't know how often I'll wear the lippy lol but am still excited :) Now just waiting for the Sugarpill sale :happydance: Then I need to stay away from the internet until after cyber Monday!