MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

liba

Thanks Glam Queen!!! I decided to get the set after all - I wore EL Gunmetal all day today and decided a Mac-ish version wouldn't be so bad after all ;)

liba

Crap I already ordered. Oh well
th_dunno.gif
Me too...I suppose I could call.....let's see....

kimibos

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! thanks for the link and the second-day shipping code!! i got mine and one for buick!! yeahhh im glad now i can take my cough medicine and past out!!!

CartoonChic

I ordered only the lipstick shortly before 9:30pm EST. I didn't know about the 2nd Day shipping code, but I'm fine with standard shipping for this order.

liba

Bah - well I called up customer service about adding the GREY promo code and they told me that's not even valid until tomorrow??? I asked if it'd be worth it to just cancel my order and re-place it with the code just in case it works and she said better not to do that because it was selling really crazy and if it went through already, better not to risk it.

Ah well, it's not like I don't have enough makeup to tide me over until my package arrives!
blonde.gif

ladyarwen

I think I'll skip this after all. I just spent a good amount on clothes today, so I need to replenish my cash before I buy anything else. LOL

pleasantmacabre

ive been debating it just because of the hype but i dont like frost finishes so i know it'll just not get any use..so i think im gonna passss

MACina

Kimibos.....I hope that you are feeling better soon
th_cheerup.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! thanks for the link and the second-day shipping code!! i got mine and one for buick!! yeahhh im glad now i can take my cough medicine and past out!!!