• Riviera Life: Bright Tangerine l/g
  • Shore Leave Light: Vibrant coral l/l
  • Nautical :Navy Blue e/s
  • Barefoot: Tarnished Gold e/s
  • Emerald Sea: Kelly Green e/l
  • Blue Stripe: Dark Navy e/l
  • To The Beach Bronze Body Oil: Man Rays
  • Abalone Suntint: See through hot pink with no pearl

Anyone notice the orange theme I've got going? I'm usually neutral on special packaging but I actually like this one.
I am pretty excited about the oranges. I could get behind Riviera Life gloss (great name, BTW) and Barefoot is going to be gorgeous as a VP gold! If Abalone suntint has decent pigmentation, I would like it. The packaging on the suntints is really cool so are the lipstick cases. If I thought Sail La Vie would work on me, I would get it. I will need swatches of it. If its like Morange, no way Jose.

Shore Leave is for sure! (I can hopefully quit hoarding Temperature Rising l/l)

nikkimichelle

just finished splurging like a looney from the 3 new collections...now on to this one...
i actually think the packaging is cute...but i feel like mac is running out of ideas/themes....*sigh* the only things that look appealing to me (now) are
salute l/s
saunter l/l
shore leave light l/l
sail la vie l/s
riviera life l/g
soft sand bronzer
and that tote...which will be mine

funny cuz it seems like a little...but added up..price= a nice penny..lol

i wonder what some of the coral l/ls will look like mixed with reel sexy l/s from reel sexy collection...and also how RS layered with sail la vie would look...hmm

Haven

So far nothing from this collection inspires me. Probably b/c I just hauled from the three newly released collections. I will need swatches to inspire me.

gracie90

I'm going to my local CCO this weekend so I rang up to see what MAC brushes they have in stock. They have the SH 188 (which I'm going to get for applying my foundation whilst traveling) and the 168.
I'm torn - should I get the 168 from the CCO or the 167 from this collection??? I'm loving the idea of having SH face brushes to pack for trips etc

Indieprincess

My Preliminary list is To Catch a Sailor l/s Sail La Vie l/s Blessedly l/g Riviera Life l/g Sun Dipped - Pro Longwear Bronzer Fast Fleet blush This is going to be a pretty expensive haul, I'm so glad I didn't force myself into buying from any of the meh April collections just for because it's there:D

Mac-Guy

Only 6 more weeks to go...
flower.gif

Monsy

i know someone said that she has new prolongwear bronzer? can you please compare it to regular mac bronzers?

Nik88

I adore the packaging, so cute. i'll have to pick up another refined golden bronzer, it's my everyday fave so its nice to have it in a different case Probably end up with all eyeshadows :) that green is gorgeous, i hope the colour payoff is good Maybe a bronzer and a lipstick. At least i've got a while to save I love mac's summer collections

ClassicBeauty

This will be an expensive haul, I wonder how much the bag will be? I hope it isn't to bad.. I do love the sailor theme..So I need to save starting............now. lol Finally something exciting from mac, I been totally avoiding mac lately with all the collections that were not that fun, glad it is in may gives me to time to save.

Indieprincess

My Preliminary list is To Catch a Sailor l/s Sail La Vie l/s Blessedly l/g Riviera Life l/g Sun Dipped - Pro Longwear Bronzer Fast Fleet blush This is going to be a pretty expensive haul, I'm so glad I didn't force myself into buying from any of the meh April collections just for because it's there:D
Oh and I also want the Au Rose Suntint

shontay07108

I've already cut my list down! :lol: I've chucked the blushes, highlight powder, and lipliner. So now it's: Salute!, Sail La Vie and To Catch a Sailor lipsticks Blessedly and Riviera Life lipglasses Barefoot eyeshadow I feel really good about this little list. I am dying for those lipsticks!

Piarpreet

i want the red lipstick, the high light, one bronzer, maybe a blush? (though they dont look too original) and i kinda like the make up bag

ladyarwen

OMG, I just noticed the pigment jars! They have the screw on caps now instead of those stupid divet ones! That makes me so happy. Now if only they'd sell some empty ones so I can transfer my current pigments.

Knope2012

I'm trying to cut down my list. Red Racer is a must since I don't own a yellow red, and I'm attracted to all the bright colors. I may get one bronzing powder since I don't have a good bronzer, but none of the blushes are calling to me. This is what I'm interested in, but it will probably change a lot once I see swatches:

RED RACER - Bright yellow red (satin)
SALUTE! - Neutral peach (amplified)
SAIL LA VIE - Bright mid-tone orange (satin)

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CUT LOOSE - White gold with pearl[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ORANGE TEMPERA - Pale peach (repromote)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]RIVIERA LIFE - Bright tangerine[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SHORE LEAVE Light - vibrant coral[/FONT]
BAREFOOT - Tarnished gold (veluxe pearl)
JAUNTY - Light yellow beige (frost)
FEELING FRESH - Bright green (frost)
NAUTICAL - Navy Blue (satin)

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]HANDFORGED - Metallic yellow gold (repromote)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EMERALD SEA - Kelly green[/FONT]
SOFT SAND - Golden bronze with fine gold pearl
REFINED GOLDEN - Finely spun golden with soft pearl finish (permanent)

CREW - Soft peachy cream with fine shimmer

ladyarwen

I've started forming a preliminary list!
Red Racer ls
Sail La Vie ls
Blessedly lg
Riviera Life lg
Send Me Sailing lg
Crystal Avalanche es
Barefoot es
Jaunty es
Feeling Fresh es
Launch Away! blush
Fleet Fast blush
Handforged pencil
Emerald Sea pencil
Old Gold pg

Kawaiiamaiai

So far my list is:

Salute! ls
Sail La Vie ls (depending on how ORANGE it is)
Barefoot es
Crew highlight
Launch Away! blush
Fleet Fast blush
Gone Sailing Tote (depending on price)

xasperadastra

Dalla Finlandia. I was told we don't get In Extra Dimension either
wtff.gif
, but I have not checked the situation of late.

Nooooooo that's even worst, I hope you'll have at last ED!!

This Hey sailor collection is a "love-hate" one... I love the packaging but I find the shades boring... I already know I'll spend a lot anyway ^____________________^

GlamQueen21

I can imagine pairing Feeling Fresh e/s with Surf USA, Sassy Grass and Shimmermoss e/s! That combo sounds so gorgeous!!

kisou

So after seeing the images, I've redone my list!

Salute! - l/s
Red Racer - l/s

Send Me Sailing l/g
Cut Loose l/g

Crystal Avalanche e/s
Jaunty e/s

Soft Sand bronzer

The blushes don't look pigmented enough to really stand out on me, and I'm NC-20! I guess I will have to see the swatches on this :/ The eyeshadows look way more exciting than I had expected! And as for the bronzer, I know I'm getting one or the other :3

Latest posts