MAC - Holiday 09: Magic, Mirth and Mischief (Holiday Sets Part I) Discussion

caramel_geek

I can't believe i'm saying this...i love the packaging!!
yahoo.gif
I'm never too much of a fan of holiday palettes *weirdo* but this one is sooo fun and cute.
tong.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Hocus Focus face kit is so in my list right now
greengrin.gif

One question tho...is Sunsparked Pearl a bronzer???
th_confused_new.gif

I thought that Sunsparked Pearl is a beauty powder. I wouldn't really consider it a bronzer.

mely

Oh, yeah...so far I want, Smoke and Mirrors, Devil May Dare, Possessed by Pink, and possibly Hocus Focus.

blinkymei

I just realized that these eye palettes are written to be $36 not like 2008's holiday palettes at $38... maybe they're trying to give us a minor break? lol

purrtykitty

Perhaps...I'll bet the packaging this year was cheaper to manufacture than that gem packaging from last year, allowing them to reduce the price of the palettes.

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Perhaps...I'll bet the packaging this year was cheaper to manufacture than that gem packaging from last year, allowing them to reduce the price of the palettes.

^^ you're right...I can totally see that and the quality of the e/s might suck too

Miss QQ

The packaging of the palettes are very different from the past two years'. I need more pics because at the moment, the silver/metal top looks quite cold to me. If I like the packaging, I may get:
Hocus Pocus face kit
6 Mystic Cool or 6 Smoke and Mirrors e/s.

miss_primer

I am only interested in the face kits. Thats all for me. My choices will probably change after I see some swatches though.

MzFit

Love the packaging think it will be Fab-racadabra as well as Smoke and Mirrors for me.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Hocus Focus face kit is so in my list right now
greengrin.gif

One question tho...is Sunsparked Pearl a bronzer???
th_confused_new.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I thought that Sunsparked Pearl is a beauty powder. I wouldn't really consider it a bronzer.

It is a Beauty powder
yes.gif

Hocus Focus Colourful Face Kit
  • Pretty Baby Beauty Powder - Soft baby pink (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
  • Peachykeen Powder Blush - Mid-tone peach with pearl (Permanent)
  • Sunsparked Pearl Beauty Powder - Frost warm beige with pearl (Repromote) (Limited Edition)

romi79_2008

OMG, OMG I want 2 es palette, 2 face kit plus 2 mini sets and 1 mineralized set, I`m gonna be so broke before the actual holiday in december arrives

LMD84

Sorceress eye palette and the hocus pocus face palette for me please!

i love the packaging of these. alot more so than last year. i thought the gems on top were really tacky. and i also think that they feel too light in your hands! the 2007 ones are really heavy so i feel like i have more for my money
tong.gif
stupid?!... maybe!

yay for holiday sets!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i love the packaging of these. alot more so than last year. i thought the gems on top were really tacky. and i also think that they feel too light in your hands! the 2007 ones are really heavy so i feel like i have more for my money
tong.gif
stupid?!... maybe!

yay for holiday sets!

My fave holiday packaging is still Red She Said followed by Antiquitease - but this one is very pretty as well!
yes.gif
Gorgeous in combination with the promo pic I think.

LMD84

yeah the promo pic is amazing! i'm very excited about the palettes and cannot wait for swatches!

but i am even more excited about finding out what pigments will be in the sets this year! love me some pigments!
tong.gif

sherby2722

I love the packaging!! I want maybe 3 e/s palettes but ill wait till i see swatches till i decide
smiles.gif
I cant wait until this is released this will be my first holiday collection and im excited
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif