MAC - Holiday 09: Magic, Mirth and Mischief (Holiday Sets Part I) Discussion

jeffreygirl

Normally I don't get excited about the holiday collections, but the eye kits this season really have me thinking yeeessss!!! I love the Sorceress and the Smoke and Mirrors eye kits!

wizzer3245

Wow!! i love this, and yey for me my first holiday collection.
Deffo want smoke and mirrors and maybe one face kit
but who knows my list will probably grow!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
Wow!! i love this, and yey for me my first holiday collection.
Deffo want smoke and mirrors and maybe one face kit
but who knows my list will probably grow!

holiday collections always rock! the best bit is the mini pigments and glosses because it's a great way of trying out new colours you wouldn't usually think to buy!
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
holiday collections always rock! the best bit is the mini pigments and glosses because it's a great way of trying out new colours you wouldn't usually think to buy!
smiles.gif

I love holliday collections because they are released around christmas time
th_thb5ed765e.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I love holliday collections because they are released around christmas time
th_thb5ed765e.gif

hee hee! Christmas is always awesome! well it has been ever since me and nick moved in together 6 years ago!
tong.gif
I'm always stupidly tired from working so much but spending Christmas day with my hubby, eating, drinking, exchanging gifts.... it's amazing!
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
hee hee! Christmas is always awesome! well it has been ever since me and nick moved in together 6 years ago!
tong.gif
I'm always stupidly tired from working so much but spending Christmas day with my hubby, eating, drinking, exchanging gifts.... it's amazing!
smiles.gif

Yes it is! I'm looking forward to it this year! I love walking through the xmas markets and shopping during xmas sales! All the soaps have dramatic endings (EastEnders, lol)

elegant-one

All the holes remind me of Swiss Cheese
lol.gif

I have no idea what I want.

Oh, pink lips set
winks.gif
for sure & prolly the MES - Mayhem (love that name) & Midnight Madness

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Yes it is! I'm looking forward to it this year! I love walking through the xmas markets and shopping during xmas sales! All the soaps have dramatic endings (EastEnders, lol)

oohhh lincoln has an amzing christmas market! we go around eating fudge and mince pies while drinking hot chocolates with baileys mixed in! yummy!
and the sales are awesome! i always save up my Christmas money to spend in the sales! I'm not much of a soap watcher though! but they always seem to have the hour long specials in the festive period!!

charmaine 82

I'm listing Fab-racadabra kit. It's a blush, bronzer & powder in 1 kit, a real must have for me.
waiting for some swatches though, thinking 'bout the powder whether it suited me (NC25)

caramel_geek

Quote:
smiles.gif

Dang! I totally forgot about those.
shockt.gif
guess that'll be more money spending on my side then
nope.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmaine 82
I'm listing Fab-racadabra kit. It's a blush, bronzer & powder in 1 kit, a real must have for me.
waiting for some swatches though, thinking 'bout the powder whether it suited me (NC25)

That's the only reason why I"m skipping Fab-racadabra face kit. I have a strong feeling that it might be too dark for my NC20 skin

NappyMACDiva3

Great packaging. 2 eye palettes and 1 face kit so far....but I am thinking of getting both face kits because 3 products for 1 lower price is always great. I need to not look at Specktra until 2010 to save money but that will never happen. haha...

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmaine 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
That's the only reason why I"m skipping Fab-racadabra face kit. I have a strong feeling that it might be too dark for my NC20 skin

On second thought, I think it might not be that dark
tong.gif
I just did some research...and apparently (correct me if I'm wrong), Golden bronzer is lighter than Refined Golden. And I"m currently using Refined Golden and
heart.gif
it. So, Fab-racadbra might be a great kit to get after all
greengrin.gif

Oh geez...I just convinced myself that I want Fab-racadabra...
shockt.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Dang! I totally forgot about those.
shockt.gif
guess that'll be more money spending on my side then
nope.gif

heck yeah! mini piggie and glosses for the win!
smiles.gif
th_DANCE.gif

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyMACDiva3
Great packaging. 2 eye palettes and 1 face kit so far....but I am thinking of getting both face kits because 3 products for 1 lower price is always great. I need to not look at Specktra until 2010 to save money but that will never happen. haha...

Exactly what I'm thinking too
th_DANCE.gif

But do I really need both face kits?
th_confused_new.gif
Sigh...I hate it when I want too many stuff from one collection
cry.gif

caramel_geek

For those who own Pretty Baby BP, Sunsparked Pearl BP and/or Buffed & Polished iridescent pressed powder: Are these any good? Must haves?
SOS.gif

Susanne

Quote:
But do I really need both face kits?
th_confused_new.gif
Sigh...I hate it when I want too many stuff from one collection
cry.gif

I will pass the bronzer face kit - this will be a winter collection for me and I have enough bronzers for the summer
winks.gif

The other face kit is really pretty though.